IMHO - San Fran will move up in the draft

The rich get richer, San Fran was awarded 3 compensatory picks (1 -4th round / 2- 7th), they have a total of 14 picks now. Who in their right mind expects them to draft 14 new guys on a team this talented?

These are guys going to try and move up, several times over & package many of these picks into early round picks. That makes the most sense to me & anyone paying attention.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There aren't a lot of teams in San Fran's position. They've actually gotten better since the Super Bowl, and now they have all these draft picks. Their defense is a pro-bowl, play making player away from being Super caliber, or just about Madden-esque, as they already have a Championship defense. I'm imagining them picking up a guy like Ansah, or Milliner, to more or less eliminate any weakness, and allow the D-Coordinator the freedom to do so much. That's the kind of stuff that makes trading up worth while, so I would say San Fran is one of the likeliest teams to see in a trade scenario with Buffalo.

And, as long as we'd get good top 90 compensation - we could really fill a bunch of holes ourselves, and go into the season with a young, but potentially good, football team.

I'm looking for their 31st / 34th / 93rd & first next year, that's be value.

2 #1's, a number 2 and a number 3 for the 8th pick in this years draft ?

Yes and I'm expecting the Easter Bunny to bring me some pole dancers too for a $1 tip.

Buffalo needs all the picks than can get in this years draft. It would be awesome if we could trade back and gain a couple extra picks in the draft! We could still get a QB at the end of the 1st round or early 2nd.

I'd do it in a heartbeat. :o)