Pew Research Finds That MSNBC Really Stinks

I watch virtually nothing with regard to news. Ignorance is absolute bliss. Much of it has very little effect on my life so why bother.

Most news is Bull ****, if you want the news is a 45 seconds form, read the express column on the front page of the WSJ... it has everything you need to know...

Most news is Bull ****, if you want the news is a 45 seconds form, read the express column on the front page of the WSJ... it has everything you need to know...

That's all I do. I actually have a staff training "How to read the WSJ in 7 minutes"

Since we're talking about media, I thought this was sorta an intriguing friendship.

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow says Roger Ailes is “the most important Republican in the country” in the Fox News president’s new biography, which offers some insight into the pair’s surprising friendship.

Ailes and Maddow met at the 2009 White House Christmas party, Zev Chafets writes in “Roger Ailes: Off Camera,” which hit bookshelves Tuesday. Ailes introduced himself to Maddow and told her, “You’re not good yet but you have the talent to be good.” The two then talked about television production and “to her surprise, she found Ailes charming and friendly,” Chafets wrote, noting that they began an off-the-record handwritten correspondence after the Huffington Post published a photo of the them together.

“I think Roger’s vision is wrong, but he’s the most important Republican in the country,” Maddow told Chafets. “The party is like an old Ford Pinto, a hunk of junk, into which he has installed a jet engine.”

Ailes, meanwhile, said of Maddow, “Rachel is good and she will get even better when she discovers that there are people on earth who don’t share every one of her beliefs.”

Ailes also wrote a blurb for Maddow’s first book, “Drift,” and told Chafets he knew praising Maddow would likely make MSNBC execs think he was trying to bring her on board.

“I don’t want to recruit her but they’ll think I do,” Ailes told Chafets. “Hell, they’re paranoid over there.”

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/03/maddow-roger-ailes-is-the-most-important-republican-159710.html?hp=f1

MSNBC is horrific. The Al Sharpton show on there is awful, he sounds like he had a stroke and sturggles with words an thoughts... The Chris Matthres Hard Ball is nothing but partisan hackery.

I actually ask the gusy at the gym to switch to Fox so I can watch The Five. Its partisan, but not in the way MSNBC is... although one of the guys on The Five said the dumbest thing a few weeks ago, when Chavez died, he said "thats poor reflection on Cuba and theie National Helath Model"... how dumb was that, at the time they had no idea how he died and from what... partisan hackery at its best! Lets be honest, I watch it mostly because of the hot chicks...

Pretty sure that was Greg Gutfeld, and therefore, this:

Successful_troll2.jpg

is for you! looooolololoooool lolol looool looool lol lol

He does that all the time, purposely, so that twitter will blow up.

While I was looking for that, I found this:

football-troll-is-successful-21164.gif

which is equally hysterical.

• 1 month later...