Awwww crap, AJZEPP Is Back?

BRAWNDO

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh crap, this thread just went full on homo. AJ, if you're bringing this stuff back stay away!!! :nana:

LOL! It wouldn't be the same without soccer discussions!

Damn you Meazza! (was a helluva goal, though...have to give him that...that game was an embarrassment, though!)

Welcome back, man.

Thanks, brother...good to see you!

Edited by ajzepp

LOL! It wouldn't be the same without soccer discussions!

Damn you Meazza! (was a helluva goal, though...have to give him that...that game was an embarrassment, though!)

Well I was a bit upset that I wasn't made aware of your departure so I figured I'd stick the knife in and turn :P

Well I was a bit upset that I wasn't made aware of your departure so I figured I'd stick the knife in and turn :P

LOL...did you have to use such a big knife??

Gringo!!! What's up, man! :)

:lol:

Love the title change. Welcome back AJ!

Thanks KD :D

lmao@thread title

Hooray ...you are back!

Just in time for baseball season to start too!

How are your Rangers looking this year, CGF? I think my Braves are going to be tough! Justin Upton is already launching bombs in spring training!

Well, I've been having this sad, lonely conversation with myself in the USMNT soccer thread I started. Big game tomorrow night. Not too much of the old soccer crowd around anymore it seems.

Oh crap...I need to check out that thread then....we can't let our group dissolve into nothingness! I know I've seen Lewport and Meazza around...maybe we need to try the Ron Burgundy conch shell news team call?

Welcome back AJ.

Sounds much like your sex life...

haha, Gringo served you up a nice softball there, eh Bill?

Oh crap...I need to check out that thread then....we can't let our group dissolve into nothingness! I know I've seen Lewport and Meazza around...maybe we need to try the Ron Burgundy conch shell news team call? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXlskUxlI7E

haha, Gringo served you up a nice softball there, eh Bill?

Check your PM's Ron.