CPAC Conference On Race

Still sticking with the "we" routine , huh.................................lol

Eisenhower republican guilty as charged.

Go on bashing me for breaking rank.

But Jeb Bush is with me: http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/03/15/jeb-bush-on-gops-mullet-problem/

Edited by BigCountryBills

Gee, golly, gosh, a "plant" disrupts things at CPAC and it's some kind of indicator of conservative's racial bias?

"Lines like that drew shouts of praise from some attendees and murmurs of disapproval from one non-conservative black attendee, Kim Brown, a radio host and producer with Voice of Russia, a broadcasting service of the Russian government."

Read more: http://www.businessi...3#ixzz2NirTDBzd

Here's another moment at CPAC,

Video: Dr. Ben Carson at CPAC

I just got done watching Dr. Ben Carson speak at CPAC and among many thoughts, I wanted to share the first thing that came to mind when he was finished. If I were a Democrat, I’d be looking at this guy and saying, “That is the most dangerous man in the United States of America today.” Carson put on one heck of a demonstration in public speaking on conservative topics. Intelligent, with a smooth delivery and no apparent use of a teleprompter, Carson had the crowd alternately busting up laughing and coming to their feet for extended applause. His repeated use of the phrase, “It’s not brain surgery” when talking about how to fix the economy had everyone in stitches (he’s a neurosurgeon in case you didn’t know) and it never seemed to get old.

Is Carson a potential contender to the throne? Way, way, way too early to say, as he’s still very early on the scene. But there’s no doubt that whatever “it” is that top level politicians are supposed to have, he’s got it by the bucket load. Let’s go to the video and let you folks put in your own reviews. I should note that the actual remarks by Dr. Carson don’t begin until roughly 21 minutes into the video, as the introductions run rather long. (In case you want to fast forward to the meat of it.) But as a bonus, there is some sit-down interview footage of him after the speech.

If you have been accused of being a racist so many times in your life that you have to attend a seminar titled "Are You Sick And Tired Of Being Called A Racist When You Know You’re Not One?" I got news for you. You ARE a racist.

Congrats !

Your most ignorant, illogical statement to date.

That fact that you've been falsely accused of be a racist several times, proves you are a racist.

ignorance on parade.

If you have been accused of being a racist so many times in your life that you have to attend a seminar titled "Are You Sick And Tired Of Being Called A Racist When You Know You’re Not One?" I got news for you. You ARE a racist.

So the millions of people who disagree with Obama and have been called racists for it over and over really are racist?

Now you're just talking in circles. Waste of my time.

I'm not talking in circles, you and B are just not reading what I said.

What I said was IF you've been accused of racism so many times in your life you actually feel the need to attend a panel titled ""Are You Sick And Tired Of Being Called A Racist When You Know You’re Not One?" then chances are you ARE a racist.

And you know it's true. A skinny guy doesn't walk into a weight watchers meeting titled: "Are you sick and tired of being called fat when you know you're not?"

What I said was IF you've been accused of racism so many times in your life you actually feel the need to attend a panel titled ""Are You Sick And Tired Of Being Called A Racist When You Know You’re Not One?" then chances are you ARE a racist.

And you know it's true. A skinny guy doesn't walk into a weight watchers meeting titled: "Are you sick and tired of being called fat when you know you're not?"

That is one plain stupid analogy. They went to the seminar because they were already at the convention and wanted a way to counter accusations of racism which is a standard liberal accusation for just about anything. A skinny person doesn't get falsely accused of being fat so he doesn't see any reason to attend a weight watchers seminar teaching him how to deal with false accusations. Quit being so !@#$ing obtuse.

That is one plain stupid analogy. They went to the seminar because they were already at the convention and wanted a way to counter accusations of racism which is a standard liberal accusation for just about anything. A skinny person doesn't get falsely accused of being fat so he doesn't see any reason to attend a weight watchers seminar teaching him how to deal with false accusations. Quit being so !@#$ing obtuse.

Actually, it's an apt analogy. Spot on even.

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much...

adding words.......lol

Which is it ?

"Chances are" or "you are"

Don't bother answering, you've already exposed what you are.

Racist.