48 hours in Rochester

Just Jack

i lived in rochester for ten years and did most of that stuff. idk if its still there but there was an awesome club called marcella that had a terrific drag queen show every saturday. im not gay but i still loved that place bc the ppl were so freaking interesting. i actually met a few chicks there too, theres no poser pressure like there is in regular clubs. well i suppose maybe there is for the gay guys idk but i never had any trouble talking to some pretty cute girls that were in there. got hit on by guys quite a bit at first but that was never a problem, id just tell them im straight and have a drink with them if they wanted. cool place

oh and there also was an awesome black club downtown, cant remember the name of it. lots of times black clubs are openly hostile to white males but that place wasnt. used to talk my black friends to go there after going to white clubs bc white girls paid zero attention to me when i hung with black guys, but the situation was completely reversed when we went to black clubs - and i liked seeing them get mad when their pasty friend was hogging all the chicks lol but true

Geez, thanks for calling... <_<

I hear you work

i lived in rochester for ten years and did most of that stuff. idk if its still there but there was an awesome club called marcella that had a terrific drag queen show every saturday. im not gay but i still loved that place bc the ppl were so freaking interesting. i actually met a few chicks there too, theres no poser pressure like there is in regular clubs. well i suppose maybe there is for the gay guys idk but i never had any trouble talking to some pretty cute girls that were in there. got hit on by guys quite a bit at first but that was never a problem, id just tell them im straight and have a drink with them if they wanted. cool place

oh and there also was an awesome black club downtown, cant remember the name of it. lots of times black clubs are openly hostile to white males but that place wasnt. used to talk my black friends to go there after going to white clubs bc white girls paid zero attention to me when i hung with black guys, but the situation was completely reversed when we went to black clubs - and i liked seeing them get mad when their pasty friend was hogging all the chicks lol but true

Get some air in that bag Club Marcella is in Buffalo and I bet the other bar is one of the best bars ever Little HARLEM

is about 46 hours too long? (unless your golfing on one of the many excellent courses)

you hang with gays and black dudes??? verryyyyyyy open minded and cultured!! how cool of you

Edited by PaattMaann