Come on Bills fans, are we forgetting that we have...

the best duel running back threat in the league?

a potentially devastating defensive line?

- RB's - Spiller will be a top 5 fantasy RB. Which means numbers. The dude is bound to have his official breakout season, and with Freddy probably taking the 3rd down/extra snap role, I think it only helps keep his legs fresher and more efficient for the long haul. These two, at full steam, are MVP worthy type running backs.

- D-Line - Last year we had high hopes, and for a reason. Mario got hurt, Marcell had a terrible tragedy in his family. Those two alone, when healthy and with a year under their belts together have potential to raise pure havoc for QB's.

if, and I know that is a big if, these two elements play out to their full potential we will be the 07/11 NY Giants of the AFC. A ridiculous two headed monster at RB, and a D-line that causes mayhem. (I am not comparing Tavaris or whoever is our QB next year to Eli, I get that was a huge component to their success but many teams have made it far without a top caliber QB - Dilfer, Hasselback, Collins, etc)

The only optimism ive read all week. I tend to agree.

So much excitement last year and now its all doom and gloom. We still have a good offensive line, CJ coming off an amazing season, Stevie Johnson with a New WR from the Draft, Still have a great D-line, Finally a new QB, New coaches. It aint all bad.

Plus a bunch underachievers got cut.

if, and I know that is a big if, these two elements play out to their full potential we will be the 07/11 NY Giants of the AFC.

The only recent Giants team that the 2013 Bills will compare to is the '04 squad that went 4-12.

Facts: No QB; one combined threat between WR and TE; best O-lineman gone; underperforming D-line with a $100 million player who's more Aaron Schobel than JJ Watt; zero good LBs; major questions in the defensive backfield other than Gilmore and Byrd.

They're not going to adequately fill all (or even the majority) of their need areas between now and September, especially with a.) such an incompetent GM at the helm, and b.) only six draft picks. This is going to be an absolutely horrible team next season.

Edited by Barry Zuckerkorn

Great post and I agree. Draft whoever you want this year at qb I dont care who it is. If we find that they are not starter quality 16games later draft another next year. They need to get younger at that position anyway.

The only issue I have with this whole post is dont you know that all you are supposed to discuss here is that the sky is falling?

K Williams was having problems with his other foot. If healthy this year...

I tend to discount Kyle's health as an issue, since he played in the Pro Bowl. If he did that rather than getting necessary treatment on the other foot, and it winds up delaying his readiness for camp this year, I'll be surprised -- that doesn't match his character.