(OT) Anyone Watch 24?

Anyone else catch tonight's premier??  I've seen the first 3 seasons, and thought they've regressed each season.  But tonight's 2 hours were a great start IMO.  They didn't skip around at all, got directly into a huge story.  I don't want to ruin the story-line too much (spoiler) in case some may have recorded it or something, but it was very compelling and everything I remembered from season 1.  Can't wait for tomorrow night.

199850[/snapback]

Caught it. I've never watched the show before and I was completely on edge for the whole 2 hours.

I needed to switch to football highlights and Animal House during commercial breaks to put my mind at ease. Compelling and terrifying.

Tomorrow night? Is it a new one?

Caught it.  I've never watched the show before and I was completely on edge for the whole 2 hours.

I needed to switch to football highlights and Animal House during commercial breaks to put my mind at ease.  Compelling and terrifying.

Tomorrow night?  Is it a new one?

199854[/snapback]

Yes, tomorrow is hours 3 and 4 (9:00-10:00 and 10:00-11:00). They are broken up into each hour, thats why after the first hour it ended and started up. Glad you enjoyed it, like I said it's better than it has been the last 2 years. Don't want to say much else for those who haven't watched yet - it is imperative to watch the show that you don't know what's coming (unless you can figure it out of course). If you have a chance, try to watch season 1 - think its out on DVD. That was by far my favorite of the 3 seasons. And they're more or less independent of each other, with some story lines overlaying. Nothing really overlaying from last season into this one, though, that I see so far. Enjoy. You can PM me if you have any other specific questions.