This Just In - Top 10% Paid 70% of 2010 Federal Taxes

Let's put it this way.....

I don't respect your opinion.

Therefore I don't give two ***** what you think.

That's fair, because aside from a few talking points you've regurgitated from a Mises blog, you really don't say much that deserves consideration; and those thoughts were someone else's and not your own, so I guess that sets you back to zero.

And for the record, you do respect my opinion, because several of the things you regurgitate are items that I've contributed origional work to.

Furthmore, I don't care if you like them apples or not; cause your ass is stuck eating them, B word.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not about having a view that opposes mine, it's about your views being internally logically inconsistent. There are plenty of views that oppose mine that have internal logical consistency, it's just that yours isn't one of them.

Like claiming Ayn Rand objectivism and Christianity

this is a really nice example of the big tent that is a group like CPAC. you're acceted til you're not. there really aren't many issues where differences of opinion are welcomed much less tolerated. yet, somehow, republicans, comprised to large degree by this enlarging and disproportionally vocal group is planning on appealling to a more diverse demographic?

this is a really nice example of the big tent that is a group like CPAC. you're acceted til you're not. there really aren't many issues where differences of opinion are welcomed much less tolerated. yet, somehow, republicans, comprised to large degree by this enlarging and disproportionally vocal group is planning on appealling to a more diverse demographic?

I think you might be very surprised to hear that most of us conservatives here think the Republican party sucks balls. Why do you think we become so vocal and passionate when it comes to a smaller government. The Republican party has not, at least by their actions, been for a more restricted government in a very long time.

I think you might be very surprised to hear that most of us conservatives here think the Republican party sucks balls. Why do you think we become so vocal and passionate when it comes to a smaller government. The Republican party has not, at least by their actions, been for a more restricted government in a very long time.

Ever notice liberals B word, criticize and mock CPAC every year, but you never hear them talking about an LPAC or PPAC (Liberal/Progressive Political Action Conference)? They complain how the group is never open to anything other than their own thoughts, right before they start bitching about their own candidates because the stimulus was too small and Obamacare was not single payer. So it's okay to never be open to anything other than your own thoughts as long you're not a conservative.

I think a debate and differences amongst people who have similar economic views is a good thing. I think from my perspective, what's important is to not have a monolithic view of helping solving our issues, sometimes it's good to step outside the boundaries of the economic orthodoxy that we subscribe to, in my opinion it allows dynamism to flourish, and in the end, most of us want a similar outcome, which is a good thriving economy.

You want conservatives to abandon core principles of self-determination and economic sustainability to become the popular girl at the dance?

this is a really nice example of the big tent that is a group like CPAC. you're acceted til you're not. there really aren't many issues where differences of opinion are welcomed much less tolerated.

You misspelled "Democratic Party".

Ever notice liberals B word, criticize and mock CPAC every year, but you never hear them talking about an LPAC or PPAC (Liberal/Progressive Political Action Conference)? They complain how the group is never open to anything other than their own thoughts, right before they start bitching about their own candidates because the stimulus was too small and Obamacare was not single payer. So it's okay to never be open to anything other than your own thoughts as long you're not a conservative.

You want conservatives to abandon core principles of self-determination and economic sustainability to become the popular girl at the dance?

Uhhh yeah.

the groups you mentioned don't have anyone with the power and influence over the entire organization that people like norquist and ryan do. it's just a much less homogeneous group of beliefs in my opinion. people from billionaire industrialists to coal miners and everyone in between consider themselves liberals, often with very differnt ideas of what that word means. you can't seriously be proposing that conservatives embrace diverse thoughts and beliefs similarly to liberals? when's the last time you read liberals on this board name calling each other?