If we let Lindell go we'll live to regret it.

Someone is going to sign him & sooner or later he's going to miss a kick against the Dolphins, Patriots or Jets and we'll all be POd because if his team had any other kicker they'd have won the game. The only way to rid ourselves of Lindell is to send him to GITMO.

Nah, i'd be happy with him on the next train out. Actually, i'd love for him to go to another AFC east teams. Could you imagine the returns we'd get with clements, fast freddie, and terrence fielding kicks at the 25 yard line??

Seriously, this guy couldn't hit the end zone if there was a personal foul against the receiving team on the insuing kickoff.

Not if, but when we cut him, he will be lucky to ever don an NFL uniform again. If someone signs that POS, they have better drugs than I can get. Remember, his offseason shoulder surgery made him a more accurate kicker, LMAO.

Not if, but when we cut him, he will be lucky to ever don an NFL uniform again.  If someone signs that POS, they have better drugs than I can get.  Remember, his offseason shoulder surgery made him a more accurate kicker, LMAO.

198009[/snapback]

A few years ago I would have said the same thing about Shayne Graham.