A Dominant D Made of These 3 --- or Maybe 4 ...

T master

First off let it be said i'm just rambling !! As you will probably see if you go any farther & actually read this post .

Well it's getting close to the time that we will see our team along with others going after a bunch of players considered old in the NFL circle that can sill play at a high level & more than likely will some where.

John Abraham, James Harrison, Bart Scott, & on & on.

I for one would love to see any one of or all of these 3 players come to the Bills D, you talk about a immediate change WOW !!

But if nothing else i would love to see Scott & Harrison brought in & keep Bradham on in our LB corp then use some of who we have now as depth players with these Vets .

OK they might be from different schemes 3/4 - 4/3 WHAT EVER - but i can dream can't I ?

And i just got to throw this in here , how does Takeo Spikes turn his head ? What do you do to get your neck that big ? My God the dude has always been that way his neck is wider than his head unbelievable !!

I think there is a ton a veterans out in the FA market that if they could be had for a decent price could come in to B/lo & change everything about this team (not just the D) from the day their new contract is signed.

I suggest going & watching "Ultimate James Harrison Highlights" on youtube. Who ever did that real has it together music & all, there is no references of the N word (which i hate) or any of that crap just intense all the way around !

If Harrison, Scott, & Abraham were brought in our D would be top of the line right now (heck bring in Spikes to why not ? (like i said i'm rambling) & these moves would put fear in who ever we were to play ! Add another decent DB & we would jump to the top of the chart in defense !

Of course we don't have that kind of cap room more than likely but this is strictly for my own personal pleasure & to here my head roar, i don't care about scheme, money, i just dream of the Bills D being the most baddest of bad when it hits the field this year !!

Go get them Mr. Whaley make it happen ...

I can't see Harrison coming here unless the money is really good. He wants to be relevant. We might think he's be relaxant, but on the landscape of the nfl, he'd be a blade of grass in buffalo. That being said, I'd love to sign him. He might be a jerk but he brings attitude and toughness. Two things our defense had ZERO of last season.

I don't think the Bills can use retreads to build this team and sustain any level of success. I can't think of any franchise that has been successful doing it and I hope the Bills just hold onto their $$ so they can pay their own (assuming they eventually draft players worth keeping).

I don't think the Bills can use retreads to build this team and sustain any level of success. I can't think of any franchise that has been successful doing it and I hope the Bills just hold onto their $$ so they can pay their own (assuming they eventually draft players worth keeping).

I agree with this in theory, but at some point you need to put some players on the field. A player or 2 with toughness and a mean streak (Landry, Harrison) would be a nice way to change the culture around OBD.

Tons of need at LB, but I guess M. Williams and Anderson could line up as 3-4 LB's.