Now, we become the bad guys!!!!

We will likely not be very good this year. I think that is not news to anyone here. BUT! I have a plan...........

We will no longer be referred to as a sad-sack doormat with my theory in place. And we shall reannoucne our presence on the league stage, as bad, rotten scoundrels.

Here is the plan. And the Giants are involved. They had it coming for some time now.

Step 1...Pretend like you dislike drafting in the top 10 and move your pick immediately. Get picks 31, 34, and 61 from the San Francisco 49ers for pick 8. According to the Draft Value chart this works. And it also works for the 49ers because they have so many picks and so few rosters spots.

Step 2...Sign Victor Cruz to an offer sheet. He is a restricted free agent, meaning that we would have to surrender a first round pick if the Giants did not match the offer.

Which brings me to...

Step 3...Make a ridiculous offer. Front load the contract and the Giants will not be able to deal with it because of their cap situation and contracts that need to go out to JPP and Hakeem Nicks in the near future.

Victor should be willing to sign this because of the small amount of money they Giants have paid him thus far. He'd jump at the chance to break the bank, like most would.

Step 4....Now sit back and watch Jerry Reese lose his grasp on reality along with the Mara family. They would have their most celebrated player leaving for BUFFALO, of all places. Happily, paid, and gone. And no pick 8 for them. We give them the crap pick or the crappiest possible pick we could secure and send it their way. It announces a new era for the Bills. We are now those guys. Sons of blank-blank-blank that steal players in the middle of the night with absurd offer sheets and 31st picks and a smile, in exchange. Bud Nix works better as a villan. And wouldn't it be nice to be the a-holes for once?

Pop a ciiiigar and and get into character, boys.

"Make way for the bad guy."

Be bold One Bills Drive, be bold.

We will likely not be very good this year. I think that is not news to anyone here. BUT! I have a plan...........

We will no longer be referred to as a sad-sack doormat with my theory in place. And we shall reannoucne our presence on the league stage, as bad, rotten scoundrels.

Here is the plan. And the Giants are involved. They had it coming for some time now.

Step 1...Pretend like you dislike drafting in the top 10 and move your pick immediately. Get picks 31, 34, and 61 from the San Francisco 49ers for pick 8. According to the Draft Value chart this works. And it also works for the 49ers because they have so many picks and so few rosters spots.

Step 2...Sign Victor Cruz to an offer sheet. He is a restricted free agent, meaning that we would have to surrender a first round pick if the Giants did not match the offer.

Which brings me to...

Step 3...Make a ridiculous offer. Front load the contract and the Giants will not be able to deal with it because of their cap situation and contracts that need to go out to JPP and Hakeem Nicks in the near future.

Victor should be willing to sign this because of the small amount of money they Giants have paid him thus far. He'd jump at the chance to break the bank, like most would.

Step 4....Now sit back and watch Jerry Reese lose his grasp on reality along with the Mara family. They would have their most celebrated player leaving for BUFFALO, of all places. Happily, paid, and gone. And no pick 8 for them. We give them the crap pick or the crappiest possible pick we could secure and send it their way. It announces a new era for the Bills. We are now those guys. Sons of blank-blank-blank that steal players in the middle of the night with absurd offer sheets and 31st picks and a smile, in exchange. Bud Nix works better as a villan. And wouldn't it be nice to be the a-holes for once?

That wouldn't work. Teams must have "their own draft pick or better" corresponding to the round in order to sign a tendered player.

Which brings me to...

trading with San Fran yes Cruz No, Not sure why you hate the giants but getting the quality depth in these rounds is the way to go.

31. TE Zach Ertz

34. ILB Arthur Brown

41. CB Johnthan Banks

61.WR Ryan Swope

71. OG Brian Winters

no QB drafted, Cut Fitz only come to camp with TJ, Thigy and Corp and draft Manziel number one overall next year :D

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

I'd have to see the source for some more information on that rule. I haven't seen anything about that.

We could just go get Percy Harvin. Word has it he's being shopped and he'd probably be all of the player that Vic Cruz is if he had Eli Manning chucking it to him.

We need more playmakers, desperately. By any means necessary. I don't want to see TJ Graham playing 60 snaps a ballgame.

So we sign Cruz to a ridiculous offer, blow up our salary structure with no hope now of signing any other free agents, we lose next year's number one pick to the Giants which will inevitably turn out to be the number one pick overall. I think BoozeCruise is secretly a Giant's fan.

Which brings me to...

You sure do have the right username because you sound as if you drink to much Booze and that your brain is on a Cruise. :doh: