Big Changes coming for Bills.

What label would you give Bob? A blowhard ego maniac chest pounding loud mouth who won't even let you challenge his opinion because he will not let you even speak because he's too busy to tell you how awesome he is?

Compare him to Coach Sal, look how Sal got respect. He earned. He listened, he spoke with people, he stated valid opinions, he broke news when he could, and most importantly, did not rub your face in his being right.

There is class and their isn't.

You take people for what they are. Tim Graham is a professional journalist who acts very unprofesssional. Sal Cappacio is a professional broadcaster who ACTS professional.

Bob is not...and has never claimed to be...a professional who deals almost exclusively in speculation. I don't take his word as gospel and instead just read it for the entertainment value.

I would much rather watch some unprofessional hack speculate after reading 100 blogs than read them myself. That's why I follow him. Its like the CliffNotes of Sports Blogs.

I also would much rather watch a common person take jabs at people than someone who thinks they're Jesus the Journalist because they are a sports reporter in a one paper town. If you are a professional you are supposed to act professional.

Its not like its Graham's personal Twitter account. His handle has TBN in it....which by extension makes it his "work" account. And if he were my employee I would be disgusted with the way he (and Harrington) used said accounts that have my business name attached to them.

With a slew of free agent DBs available, the Bills can get depth for a modest amount. I doubt the Bills will be major players for the top free agents. This year might be a buyers market since two thirds of the teams are within $10 million of the cap. WRs another deep pool of talent. I expect the Bills to add to the roster in these 2 areas via the FA market.