Sometimes Change Is Good

Over the past say 7 years the Bills have taken a few players that have come to town as a player at one position & changed them over to another & a few players that have made the change & been fairly successful while doing it .

The first 2 i can think of off the top of my head in recent years have been

1) Jason Peters, he came here as a TE if memory serves me correct & changed him into a pro bowl LT .

2) George Wilson which came to the Bills as a WR & they changed him into a pretty decent safety.

Then there is

3) Brian Scott came here as a safety (right ?) & he has been used as a LB with a certain amount of success .

4) Fitz they have tried to make him a QB while he -- OH yeah he came her as a QB :oops:

But what i was thinking with all the Leo hate surrounding him as a DB do you think they might be able to do the same with him & change him to a WR ?

He has the speed along with enough moves to get by people, so would he have the hands to make the change , that is the big question ??

He has some understanding of how the position is played b/c he has to study how to defend them so would he be able to use his athleticism to go against other DB's & would his hands be good enough to make it work ???

Leodis is a great PR / KR and average depth corner, and above average slot corner. He'll never be a great player because he lacks the physicality & aggressiveness to be a top level pro.

His undercutting of Ochocinco's route in the upset win over New England was as he said "recognizing the play from film study & knowing Ocho only was running 2 routes." That shows he can learn, but he's far too inconsistent.