Bad news for the Rep..uhh.uhh.uhhhblicans

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

Looks like former GHWB's national security adviser refutes Bush's claim that Iraq's 'Gonna be ohw kay'! You can ruffle the feather of the ostrich, but good luck in getting its head out of the sand!!!!!  :D

Brent Scowcroft's Iraq analysis.... WHEN WILL THEY LISTEN????

197618[/snapback]

Umm, with all due respect brent might have been a good National Security Adviser to GWB's dad, but he has been out of the game for a longggg time. He is of course entitled to his opinion, but that is really all it is. He shares no meaningful intellegence on the region with anyone, and he is no different then you or me.

So please tell me do you really have a point? Or are you just suffering from a copy cat syndrom???

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Umm, with all due respect brent might have been a good National Security Adviser to GWB's dad, but he has been out of the game for a longggg time. He is of course entitled to his opinion, but that is really all it is. He shares no meaningful intellegence on the region with anyone, and he is no different then you or me.

So please tell me do you really have a point? Or are you just suffering from a copy cat syndrom???

197638[/snapback]

Why? Are you afraid that the scales have been evened by a story that exposes HUGE cracks in the Iraqi affair?? Afraid that your attacks on the dim-witted Dems might actually get counter-attacked by some truth?

So what if I AM copy-catting... it's not made up, it's a valid story with legitimate points!

And was DONALD RUMSFELD 'too far out of the game' when he was chosen as SECDEF? That argument holds no water... Iraq is a mess, your party offers nothing but false optimism, and those added jobs are just replacing the men and women who DIE because of a failed operation.

I'd rather take the men and women we have lost to insurgent bombs back rather than some jobs!!! :D

Looks like former GHWB's national security adviser refutes Bush's claim that Iraq's 'Gonna be ohw kay'! You can ruffle the feather of the ostrich, but good luck in getting its head out of the sand!!!!!  :D

Brent Scowcroft's Iraq analysis.... WHEN WILL THEY LISTEN????

197618[/snapback]

Gee, so glad you found some news to brighten your day.

Maybe you should have an election party and cheer every time a suicide bomber strikes!

197638[/snapback]

I'm sorry, I didn't get that, did you say "meaningful intelligence" or "erroneous intelligence"?

I'm sorry, I didn't get that, did you say "meaningful intelligence" or "erroneous intelligence"?

198152[/snapback]

Whatever mik, basically Brent has recieved no intel at all. What he said is bascially his opinion. And just like 10,000 other pundits out there, his is just really one more. It has no real significance.

By the way, you guys lost...get over it.

Why? Are you afraid that the scales have been evened by a story that exposes HUGE cracks in the Iraqi affair?? Afraid that your attacks on the dim-witted Dems might actually get counter-attacked by some truth?

So what if I AM copy-catting... it's not made up, it's a valid story with legitimate points!

And was DONALD RUMSFELD 'too far out of the game' when he was chosen as SECDEF? That argument holds no water... Iraq is a mess, your party offers nothing but false optimism, and those added jobs are just replacing the men and women who DIE because of a failed operation.

I'd rather take the men and women we have lost to insurgent bombs back rather than some jobs!!!  B-)

197753[/snapback]

Dude, are you on crack??? Please you are ranting like an algore cloan or something. Lets pick aprat your flawed little rant:

Don Rumesfeld was out of the game for a while when he was asked to be SECDEF. But once he was in the cabinet, he was up to speed pretty quick i am sure. I see zero relevence between the two circumstances. brent is simply totaly out of the loop. And he has been for a very long time.

Iraq in a mess. Well I guess you might say that, but in the same breath you could also say that 90% of the country is far better off then under saddam and they are well on thier way to a normal existance. And what you call false optimism is really not false at all. It just so happens that the administration has a very optimitis view of the situation. I prefer that to the gloom and doom that you like to roll around in.

About your ignorant comment that the employment numbers are just because of people replacing soldiers who have been killed in Iraq, well...your stupidity speaks for itself. Please show me where 2.2 million American men and women died in Iraq during the past year please. :devil:

Finally, I think you should strongly consider uping the dose of your meds. I don't care what your doctor has said, you are definately on too low a dose.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Dude, are you on crack??? Please you are ranting like an algore cloan or something. Lets pick aprat your flawed little rant:

Don Rumesfeld was out of the game for a while when he was asked to be SECDEF. But once he was in the cabinet, he was up to speed pretty quick i am sure. I see zero relevence between the two circumstances. brent is simply totaly out of the loop. And he has been for a very long time.

Iraq in a mess. Well I guess you might say that, but in the same breath you could also say that 90% of the country is far better off then under saddam and they are well on thier way to a normal existance. And what you call false optimism is really not false at all. It just so happens that the administration has a very optimitis view of the situation. I prefer that to the gloom and doom that you like to roll around in.

About your ignorant comment that the employment numbers are just because of people replacing soldiers who have been killed in Iraq, well...your stupidity speaks for itself. Please show me where 2.2 million American men and women died in Iraq during the past year please.  :devil:

Finally, I think you should strongly consider uping the dose of your meds. I don't care what your doctor has said, you are definately on too low a dose.

198182[/snapback]

So what you are saying is that those men and women lost in Iraq are worth 2.2 million jobs for failure in Iraq? Well, how sick a thought is THAT??

Ohh, MY fault. I didn't realize that you had to be IN THE WHITE HOUSE to get top-notch info on Iraq...

After all, it was the same place that got us intel on terrorism before 9/11, the same place that said WMD were a PRIME threat, and that Saddam had a link to 9/11!! Is THAT the SAME kinda place you want to trust the LATEST information on Iraq NOW??? With that kinda track record of faulty intelligence, maybe being OUTSIDE that loop is a BONUS! B-)

Far better off???? BROTHER, you haven't SEEN anything yet... when that country goes radical Islamic, Saddam will have seemed like just the First Act! All because someone had to have a little revenge for their father. Sick.

Personal attack noted... Count: 1