Cordy Glenn might be the best drafted OL value the Bills ever got

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glenn reminds me a lot of a young Larry Allen.

Your head way out over your skis on that one.

House Ballard in the 11th round is the biggest draft steal. Hull and Peters are the best FAs.

. Was hull drafted? Dont remember

Signed as an Undrafted Free agent. He rode in the equipment van from the airport the same day the Bills picked Kelly up in a limo.

I know it is an old story but classic. Kind of symbolic of the two being joined together for the next decade and their different styles

Glenn has a lot to prove to be considered the best value ever picked by the Bills at Oline. I am a huge Glenn fan and was on record advocating him playing LT last offseason pre-draft. he did a good job his first year and if he builds and grows into the position we can discuss it more in a few years....

caMissed the drafted part. Yet he's got a long way to go to beat out Joe D, reggie, and Billy Shaw for value. Heck if he can deliver Jonas Jennings performance, without injuries, we should be happy.

Your head way out over your skis on that one.

House Ballard in the 11th round is the biggest draft steal. Hull and Peters are the best FAs.

I said reminded of,big dude,mauler in the run game,freakishly strong, might be better suited at guard. Theirs similarities there.

Kent Hull

/thread

Will Wolford, Jim Richter, Kent Hull, Ruben Brown,Jason Peters, Stew Barber, Billy Shaw, Dave Behrman, Al Bemiller, Dick Hudson, Dave Foley , Joe DeLamielleure

Have all made the pro bowl at least once, and some many many times. Glenn isn't at their level yet.