New York City Penthouse

Dante

How can someone with such poor taste acquire so much money? A full size horse statue with a lampshade on it's head?

I think it's more that, having all that money allows you to have whatever tastes you want. Im sure these folks didnt just come into their money recently. We're talking major bucks here.

I think it's more that, having all that money allows you to have whatever tastes you want. Im sure these folks didnt just come into their money recently. We're talking major bucks here.

Well I have the cash to decorate my home with chrome bumpers and pink flamingos if I wish. I choose not to.

How can someone with such poor taste acquire so much money? A full size horse statue with a lampshade on it's head?

Hahaha...the horse? THAT was your takeaway?

Don't get me wrong--the person(s) who own this place must b certifiably insane, but the horse might be the least crazy thing in there!

Don't tell me, their favorite color is...............WHITE!! :thumbdown:

How do they keep the place clean? Dust on all the white beams would be a B word with dust. :cry:

Edited by Dante

So what's everyone's favorite couch? The square white one, the overstuffed gray one (that can't be used, since it's full of pillows), the dark gray one that's closer to the TV than the TV is wide, the eye-bleedingly bright tropical floral print bench, the fire-engine red couch, or the neon blue couch?

Who the !@#$ has that many different couches? I don't even have that many different pairs of socks.

So what's everyone's favorite couch? The square white one, the overstuffed gray one (that can't be used, since it's full of pillows), the dark gray one that's closer to the TV than the TV is wide, the eye-bleedingly bright tropical floral print bench, the fire-engine red couch, or the neon blue couch?

Who the !@#$ has that many different couches? I don't even have that many different pairs of socks.

You noticed that too, huh? :lol: