Couple funny lines from an otherwise brutally bad SNL

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had never heard of jb smoove until he was on howard stern a few weeks ago, he was extremely entertaining! I will try and check it out..i think i heard of it but didn't realize it was a parody and I stay away from those shows...not my cup o' joe

JB is one of those guys that you have seen him on other shows, or heard his voice on some voice overs in shows, but wouldn't recognise him by just his name.

He is really funny on 'Curb your Enthusiasm' with Larry David

Someone said it never came close to the Belushi, Chase, etc. era....I disagree.

They had their moment again in the 90s when Chris Farley, Phil Hartman, Adam Sandler, Kevin Nealon, David Spade, Victoria Jackson, etc. when Conan was the head writer. Some of those sketches were brilliant

Someone said it never came close to the Belushi, Chase, etc. era....I disagree.

They had their moment again in the 90s when Chris Farley, Phil Hartman, Adam Sandler, Kevin Nealon, David Spade, Victoria Jackson, etc. when Conan was the head writer. Some of those sketches were brilliant

its true, there were some good years during parts of the 80's and 90's (Dana Carvey/Mike Myers years, Farley/Sandler/Spade, Will Ferrell years, etc.), but the good years are getting few and far between........

Ackroyd was had so many great characters on SNL. It's unfortunate his film career went so bad. Doctor Detroit? Ewww.

Come on, Doctor Detroit was hysterical in its awfulness!

Sing it with me Jay: Doc-tor...oh-oh...Doc-tor, DETROIT! :lol:

Edited by KD in CT