Couple funny lines from an otherwise brutally bad SNL

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you imagine the reaction if I admitted I enjoy kevin hart during the NBA all star festivities???

There would be a meltdown because we're all racists.

I'm shocked that a young black comedian won't be popular here. Absolutely shocked!!! :w00t:

I'm equally shocked that you would bring race into this discussion. Shocked!

I made no reference to anything to do with any race. I've seen reactions here to how hated the NBA has become and the all star celebrity game is honestly my only exposure to kevin hart..I found him hilarious in that setting. I think he even won MVP this year....

There would be a meltdown because we're all racists.

I'm equally shocked that you would bring race into this discussion. Shocked!

I made no reference to anything to do with any race. I've seen reactions here to how hated the NBA has become and the all star celebrity game is honestly my only exposure to kevin hart..I found him hilarious in that setting. I think he even won MVP this year....

You didn't have to. It was already implied. What did you think C.Biscuit was insinuating?

Edited by Jauronimo

Hang on...trying to get into his mind...my statement was about my knowledge of kevin hart who hosted SNL which I didn't see this week, but like the show nonetheless...I've already stated I think a lot of people are resistant to new(current) forms of entertainment, new TV shows, new music...etc...

What did you think C.Biscuit was insinuating?

Edited by The Poojer

Pooj, you should watch his show on BET..think the exact name is Real Husbands of Hollywood. Its a parody of the Real Housewives show, and i think it it is pretty damn funny. As I said upthread, he and JB Smoove are just hilarious in it.

Here is a link for some videos

http://www.bet.com/shows/real-husbands-of-hollywood.html

i had never heard of jb smoove until he was on howard stern a few weeks ago, he was extremely entertaining! I will try and check it out..i think i heard of it but didn't realize it was a parody and I stay away from those shows...not my cup o' joe

Pooj, you should watch his show on BET..think the exact name is Real Husbands of Hollywood. Its a parody of the Real Housewives show, and i think it it is pretty damn funny. As I said upthread, he and JB Smoove are just hilarious in it.

Here is a link for some videos

http://www.bet.com/s...-hollywood.html

what are you insinuating??? :devil:0:)

Call me old fashioned, but I often interpret statements within the context in which they appear. Like when you respond twice to the following quote, can you see how someone might think you're also commenting on race?

I'm shocked that a young black comedian won't be popular here. Absolutely shocked!!! :w00t:

yes dear, you are correct. sorry for any confusion or aggravation I may have caused.

Call me old fashioned, but I often interpret statements within the context in which they appear. Like when you respond twice to the following quote, can you see how someone might think you're also commenting on race?