my sunday beer morning...

The Poojer

I don't think its overrated. Its an excellent representation of an Irish stout. Its been the standard bearer for ever. But...other breweries have revived new types of stouts and now Guinness seems ordinary.

In my mind Guiness is way overrated. Go ahead, flame away.

I don't think its overrated. Its an excellent representation of an Irish stout. Its been the standard bearer for ever. But...other breweries have revived new types of stouts and now Guinness seems ordinary.

I beer that people rave about and hold in high esteem that your now call ordinary is in my mind the definition of overrated. If that is an excellent representation of an Irish Stout than in my opinion Irish Stouts suck. Give me a small production stout that actually has flavor any day.

it is especially tasty when you chug a half pint after dropping a shot glass of jamison and baileys in it