my sunday beer morning...

The Poojer

The beer I had is widely considered one of the top 3 beers in the us/world(?). Its very rare and Philly and I think Michigan are the only areas outside of SF to get an allotment. Philly got 165 gallons of it so the lucky bars that got it are doing announced tappings of it and it draws quite a crowd. I was among the first 50 in line...there were probably 300 maybe by the time the doors opened...sadly 1/2 probably didn't get any as it was one per and I think they only had enough for 130...oh and it was gooooooood

I am ashamed to admit it was coors :bag: . In a can. But lot's more where that came from! :beer:

The beer I had is widely considered one of the top 3 beers in the us/world(?). Its very rare and Philly and I think Michigan are the only areas outside of SF to get an allotment. Philly got 165 gallons of it so the lucky bars that got it are doing announced tappings of it and it draws quite a crowd. I was among the first 50 in line...there were probably 300 maybe by the time the doors opened...sadly 1/2 probably didn't get any as it was one per and I think they only had enough for 130...oh and it was gooooooood

:thumbsup: cool. I don't know that beer. What other beers are considered the top 3?

The wife got me an espresso machine for my b-day last month. This morning, I enjoyed a nice snifter of Gran Marnier with my cappuccino. Doesn't compare to your pliny Pooj, but delicious none the less :D

My leftover vanilla vodka coffee was good too!

Yeah..I had hop slam after my younger today...then a new dogfish head(rhizing bines) then a new founders(all day)...then a nugget nectar...then a firewalker double jack....then a moylans hopcicle...then a victory Yakima glory...now I'm on my couch

I have had the Bells Hopslam. I do not recognize any of the rest but it does not mean I have not had them.

Yeah..I had hop slam after my younger today...then a new dogfish head(rhizing bines) then a new founders(all day)...then a nugget nectar...then a firewalker double jack....then a moylans hopcicle...then a victory Yakima glory...now I'm on my couch

I am going to find a beer. I want a beer. Call my wench to fetch me a drink. Kelly?!? Har get me thy beer.

mmmm....totally jealous...never had either Pliny (wny'd)....love the dogfish head (vacation in rehoboth beach every summer), 90 minute is delicious, havent had the new one you had yet....nugget is great....firestone walker union and double jack are two of my fave IPAs ive ever had

very jealous of your day...all I had was sierra nevada torpedo lol

Yeah I just roll out of bed, open the window and yell "Younger Me!!"

BTW with regard to food and beverages? I wait 90 for NOTHING! Well I'll wait for 30 days for my sausages to cure but that's only while I have several left from the last batch in the fridge. :D

Well you are a better man than me....and in talking to people familiar with the brewery it is a 3-4 hour wait for younger on weekends a bit less during the week

The major difference being your area has it on tap the entire month...all of Philly had 165 gallons this year...down 20% from last year

Edited by The Poojer