Heads Up!!! When A Man Hates His Mother

IDBillzFan

What makes this story particularly creepy is that the guy actually had someone help him.

http://www.nypost.co...m=SFnewyorkpost

Son who allegedly chopped up mom's body takes picture of himself holding her head.

This is the horrifying photograph that accused killer Bahsid McLean snapped of himself holding up his slain mom’s head.

The Bronx man, 23, snapped the pic after allegedly stabbing his mom, Tanya Byrd, 45, to death and chopping her up.

It was one of several gruesome photos found on his cellphone, a law-enforcement source said.

“I lost sleep over it. Just sheer inhumanity,” the source said. “It’s horrible what he did to her.”

McLean has been charged with murder. Cops say he killed Byrd in their Morrisania apartment, then cut up her body with a power saw and scattered the remains around the neighborhood.

I do not get along with my parents a great deal but damn this is just aweful to even imagine going that far with rage to behead your mother...

Then he has a picture taken of himself holding up his mother's head as if he had just done something to be proud of.

Calling this person an animal is an insult to animals.

Then he has a picture taken of himself holding up his mother's head as if he had just done something to be proud of.

Calling this person an animal is an insult to animals.

Without getting too personal, and I have shared more personal stuff with members here before...

but.

I understand when you are engaged with someone so close to you in passionate situations that you can get very upset. That when someone close to you pushes you to the edge or just keeps digging in to you or bringing you down you just cannot take anymore. You can only walk away so many times before you push back. Before you insult or scream at someone. You can choose almost all of the relationships in your life but your parents are always going to be your parents.

I have never laid my hands on a woman physically, for the record, and I never will.

He's a sick F#%K and this story is nothing compared to the stories I hear in prison on a daily basis. Or see each and every day. This guy is a sicko but this is mild compared to other tales.

Yes, the death penalty should be here. Without getting too political, the state as a whole is a bunch of PU#%IES!!!

He's a sick F#%K and this story is nothing compared to the stories I hear in prison on a daily basis. Or see each and every day. This guy is a sicko but this is mild compared to other tales.

Yes, the death penalty should be here. Without getting too political, the state country as a whole is a bunch of PU#%IES!!!

Fixed