[closed]Levitre has not heard from the Bills per PFT

jahnyc

Just read on PFT (from a Tim Graham blog) that Levitre has not heard from the Bills at all (although it is not clear whether this means no contact or there has been contact but no offer made). He is clearly disappointed that he has not received an offer yet.

Also, read on Fan Friday with Chris Brown that if Levitre asks for the "moon," Chris Brown does not think that Levitre will be back with the Bills.

This all makes no sense to me.

Just read on PFT (from a Tim Graham blog) that Levitre has not heard from the Bills at all (although it is not clear whether this means no contact or there has been contact but no offer made). He is clearly disappointed that he has not received an offer yet.

Also, read on Fan Friday with Chris Brown that if Levitre asks for the "moon," Chris Brown does not think that Levitre will be back with the Bills.

This all makes no sense to me.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/01/andy-levitre-in-limbo-hasnt-heard-anything-from-bills/

Bolded because that's your own speculation, based on my reading.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.