Drew Bledsoe has had one 300 yard game in his last

San-O

Thats one year Fez!  WTF?  Drew is a career loser against winning teams.  26-68!  Please defend that 26-68 lifetime record against losing teams.  Favre has led his team to a Superbowl victory.  In fact Favre beat career big game choker Bledsoe in Superbowl XXXI.

New England        Att.  Comp.    Yds.  TD  Int.

Bledsoe            48      25    253    2    4

Green Bay          Att.  Comp.    Yds.  TD  Int.

Favre              27      14    246    2    0

Theres your stat line.  Dont ever compare Brett Favre to Drew Bledsoe please

197767[/snapback]

Since you know Bledsoe's record against "winning" teams, why not dig up Favre's? How are you sure that it's not around the same?

And I'm looking at THIS YEAR because the past is history and I'm not living in the past. Based on the "record vs winning teams," Bledsoe has a better record this year. I'm just trying to figure out if people think that means Favre sucks. According to all of the posts here, it sure seems that way.

CW

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats one year Fez!  WTF?  Drew is a career loser against winning teams.  26-68!  Please defend that 26-68 lifetime record against losing teams.  Favre has led his team to a Superbowl victory.  In fact Favre beat career big game choker Bledsoe in Superbowl XXXI.

New England        Att.  Comp.    Yds.  TD  Int.

Bledsoe            48      25    253    2    4

Green Bay          Att.  Comp.    Yds.  TD  Int.

Favre              27      14    246    2    0

Theres your stat line.  Dont ever compare Brett Favre to Drew Bledsoe please

197767[/snapback]

I could have sworn that you were on the other side of the fence. :D Weren't you a drewid earlier in the week? :D

Since you know Bledsoe's record against "winning" teams, why not dig up Favre's?  How are you sure that it's not around the same?

And I'm looking at THIS YEAR because the past is history and I'm not living in the past.  Based on the "record vs winning teams," Bledsoe has a better record this year.  I'm just trying to figure out if people think that means Favre sucks.  According to all of the posts here, it sure seems that way.

CW

197774[/snapback]

You can't just look at one year, you simpleton. If we did that, then Rick Mirer would seem like a god.

Furthermore, then why not just look at one game? In your view, then, Rob Johnson must be the greatest QB to ever live.

I'm telling you again: dig up Favre's career won-loss record against winning teams and compare it to Bledsoe. I guarantee it isn't close.

Please. If you think Drew Bledsoe only struggled against winning teams this year, you're delusional.

Post the career won-loss records of Bledsoe and Favre against winning teams if you want to make a comparison.  Or, if you want to be more specific, let's just do the last 3 years (the amount of time Bledsoe has been a Bill). 

Post those stats!

197773[/snapback]

Sorry, you can do your own research this time. But I'd love to see your findings.

CW

You can't just look at one year, you simpleton. If we did that, then Rick Mirer would seem like a god.

Furthermore, then why not just look at one game? In your view, then, Rob Johnson must be the greatest QB to ever live.

I'm telling you again: dig up Favre's career won-loss record against winning teams and compare it to Bledsoe. I guarantee it isn't close.

197780[/snapback]

I never said I agreed with teh statement that Bledsoe is better than Favre based on the record this year. But if people are going to point to the 2-6 record against winning teams as the reason that he sucks this year, they need to look at the flipside as well.

And why don't YOU look it up?

Oh, and refrain from namecalling please. I never insulted anyone in my posts.

CW

Sorry, you can do your own research this time.  But I'd love to see your findings.

CW

197781[/snapback]

That's the most retarded logic I've ever heard.

"I'll post misleading stats to help my futile argument, but I refuse to back them up in any way, shape or form."

You mean this time, and all the times with DirecTV of course...!

197785[/snapback]

Actually, the DirecTV stuff is all pretty much committed to memory for some reason... Maybe it's the tiny sattelite dish I have attached to my head. :D

CW

Actually, the DirecTV stuff is all pretty much committed to memory for some reason... Maybe it's the tiny sattelite dish I have attached to my head. :D

CW

197792[/snapback]

Crap, if I get DirecTV I don't need one of those as well, do I? What's the installation charge?

Favre, besides being the only 3 time NFL MVP- he has a career record of 125-64 and the fourth highest winning percentage of QBs. Its safe to say many of those wins were against winning teams, that Favre played a HUGE part in those wins, and the fact that he has only 64 career losses total-well since Drew has a career 68 losses against winning teams, its safe to say Drew is the far bigger career loser

I never said I agreed with teh statement that Bledsoe is better than Favre based on the record this year.  But if people are going to point to the 2-6 record against winning teams as the reason that he sucks this year, they need to look at the flipside as well.

And why don't YOU look it up?

Oh, and refrain from namecalling please.  I never insulted anyone in my posts.

CW

197787[/snapback]

Terribly sorry about the namecalling.

People aren't using Drew's won-loss record against winning teams for ONLY this year. It's not like it's something that's uncommon in the man's career. This is a trend, not an anomaly.

You know yourself that a comparison is baseless. You know, even without looking at stats, that Favre is a bazillion times better in the clutch than Drew Bledsoe.

Besides, as long as we're comparing, we ought to go through each position on Green Bay's team and blame them for the loss, right? Since it's never Bledsoe's fault that we lose, it's the offensive line or the receivers or the running backs or the defense or the kicker - all of these excuses made for Bledsoe sure ought to be able to be used for Favre, right?

That's the most retarded logic I've ever heard.

"I'll post misleading stats to help my futile argument, but I refuse to back them up in any way, shape or form."

197788[/snapback]

:D:D:)

How are my stats misleading? Did you actually READ my original post?

You are right.  The only stat that matters is wins against teams with winning records.  Drew is 26-68 in his career against winning teams.  He was 2-6 this year against winning teams.

Brett Favre was 0-3 vs "winning" teams. Does that mean he really sucks?

Bledsoe's winning percentage against "winning" teams this year: 25%

Favre's winning percentage against "winning" teams this year: 0%

(of course, after seeing him throw the ball right to a Jaguar standing still in the endzone, maybe he does suck...) At least the defenders had to move to get Bledsoe's bad passes.

Pete said that the ONLY stat that matters is wins against teams with winning records. This season, Bledsoe was 2-6, Favre was 0-3. I simply asked if that means Favre sucks. According to Pete, it has to. Either that or he really didn't mean "the only stat that matters."

:blink:

CW

Since it's never Bledsoe's fault that we lose, it's the offensive line or the receivers or the running backs or the defense or the kicker - all of these excuses made for Bledsoe sure ought to be able to be used for Favre, right?

197797[/snapback]

It'd be naive to say that Bledsoe wasn't partially responsible for some of the losses. It'd be equally naive to say that he was solely responsible.

I've never seen anyone say that DB wasn't at least partially responsble for the Steelers game.

CW

I could have sworn that you were on the other side of the fence. :D  Weren't you a drewid earlier in the week? :D

197775[/snapback]

HAHA! Is that sarcasm. I have watched Drew his whole career( I live in Connecticut) and I pleaded on this board not to trade for Drew. I was the original poster that pointed out Drews flaws from before day one with the Bills

Pete said that the ONLY stat that matters is wins against teams with winning records.  This season, Bledsoe was 2-6, Favre was 0-3.  I simply asked if that means Favre sucks.  According to Pete, it has to.  Either that or he really didn't mean "the only stat that matters." 

:D

CW

197801[/snapback]

Ah, I didn't realize we were arguing about an offhand comment that a random poster made.

:D:D:)

How are my stats misleading? Did you actually READ my original post?

Brett Favre was 0-3 vs "winning" teams. Does that mean he really sucks?

Bledsoe's winning percentage against "winning" teams this year: 25%

Favre's winning percentage against "winning" teams this year: 0%

(of course, after seeing him throw the ball right to a Jaguar standing still in the endzone, maybe he does suck...) At least the defenders had to move to get Bledsoe's bad passes.

Pete said that the ONLY stat that matters is wins against teams with winning records. This season, Bledsoe was 2-6, Favre was 0-3. I simply asked if that means Favre sucks. According to Pete, it has to. Either that or he really didn't mean "the only stat that matters."

:blink:

CW

197801[/snapback]

I also pointed out that it was par for the course. My point with the only stat that matters is wins against teams with winning records is this: I am not satisfied with moral victorys such as winning 7 in a row against weak teams. The only game that mattered we won we lost. In the playoffs you are gonna play winning teams. I want to win the Superbowl! Thats my goal for this team. Aint gonna happen with Drew. No fuggin way!

I've researched the facts, and as VABills said, he threw for 314 yards against the Jags week 2 of the 2003 season.

I don't know that Bills Daily said that because I don't go there.  But if they did, they're ignorant.

CW

197743[/snapback]

Drew Bledsoe has had one 300 yard game in his last, 35.

From Bills Daily Post