Drew Bledsoe has had one 300 yard game in his last

San-O

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My math isn't nearly as bad as everyone here.  There are 16 games per year.  That means that between 03 and 04 there have been 32 games.  Guess what folks Bledsoe had a 314 yard game against the Jags last year.

197422[/snapback]

This is just like the ridiculous stat the some "journalist" wrote last year, saying that for the past 90 3rd and 3 or less plays, Buffalo passed on every single one of them. Everyone quoted (and still quotes) that as gospel, despite the fact that I went through the play by play of the games and proved it was completely false.

The problem with society in general is that they believe everything they read without researching the facts themselves.

CW

This is just like the ridiculous stat the some "journalist" wrote last year, saying that for the past 90 3rd and 3 or less plays, Buffalo passed on every single one of them.  Everyone quoted (and still quotes) that as gospel, despite the fact that I went through the play by play of the games and proved it was completely false.

The problem with society in general is that they believe everything they read without researching the facts themselves.

CW

197435[/snapback]

So without researching the facts, you are saying Bills Daily is incorrect?

....because 300 yards games define what is and isnt a good qb.

197703[/snapback]

You are right. The only stat that matters is wins against teams with winning records. Drew is 26-68 in his career against winning teams. He was 2-6 this year against winning teams.

So without researching the facts, you are saying Bills Daily is incorrect?

197701[/snapback]

I've researched the facts, and as VABills said, he threw for 314 yards against the Jags week 2 of the 2003 season.

I don't know that Bills Daily said that because I don't go there. But if they did, they're ignorant.

CW

You are right.  The only stat that matters is wins against teams with winning records.  Drew is 26-68 in his career against winning teams.  He was 2-6 this year against winning teams.

197721[/snapback]

Brett Favre was 0-3 vs "winning" teams. Does that mean he really sucks?

Bledsoe's winning percentage against "winning" teams this year: 25%

Favre's winning percentage against "winning" teams this year: 0%

(of course, after seeing him throw the ball right to a Jaguar standing still in the endzone, maybe he does suck...) At least the defenders had to move to get Bledsoe's bad passes.

CW

This is just like the ridiculous stat the some "journalist" wrote last year, saying that for the past 90 3rd and 3 or less plays, Buffalo passed on every single one of them.  Everyone quoted (and still quotes) that as gospel, despite the fact that I went through the play by play of the games and proved it was completely false.

CW

197435[/snapback]

Crap. Can I believe you without double checking all of your facts? Please?

Brett Favre was 0-3 vs "winning" teams.  Does that mean he really sucks?

(of course, after seeing him throw the ball right to a Jaguar standing still in the endzone, maybe he does suck...)  At least the defenders had to move to get Bledsoe's bad passes.

CW

197749[/snapback]

Thats one year Fez! WTF? Drew is a career loser against winning teams. 26-68! Please defend that 26-68 lifetime record against winning teams. Favre has led his team to a Superbowl victory. In fact Favre beat career big game choker Bledsoe in Superbowl XXXI.

New England Att. Comp. Yds. TD Int.

Bledsoe 48 25 253 2 4

Green Bay Att. Comp. Yds. TD Int.

Favre 27 14 246 2 0

Theres your stat line. Dont ever compare Brett Favre to Drew Bledsoe please

Brett Favre was 0-3 vs "winning" teams.  Does that mean he really sucks?

(of course, after seeing him throw the ball right to a Jaguar standing still in the endzone, maybe he does suck...)  At least the defenders had to move to get Bledsoe's bad passes.

CW

197749[/snapback]

Please. If you think Drew Bledsoe only struggled against winning teams this year, you're delusional.

Post the career won-loss records of Bledsoe and Favre against winning teams if you want to make a comparison. Or, if you want to be more specific, let's just do the last 3 years (the amount of time Bledsoe has been a Bill).

Post those stats!