[closed]McIntyre To Test FA

SEE YA ! What have you done for us lately ??

Sure the guy has been on ST unit but i want a player that is productive in our offense.

I can't remember the guys name we had just before we got McIntyre but that guy was catching passes out of the back field & i think he even got a TD then we let him go so this guy could sit the bench i never got that that ??

I hope some one else sees something in him & we cut another piece of dead weight from the roster !

Thanks for what you have done wile you were here Corey, it's been nice, have fun, later tater, BYE !!!

Bring back Sam Gash !!

SEE YA ! What have you done for us lately ??

Sure the guy has been on ST unit but i want a player that is productive in our offense.

I can't remember the guys name we had just before we got McIntyre but that guy was catching passes out of the back field & i think he even got a TD then we let him go so this guy could sit the bench i never got that that ??

I hope some one else sees something in him & we cut another piece of dead weight from the roster !

Thanks for what you have done wile you were here Corey, it's been nice, have fun, later tater, BYE !!!

Bring back Sam Gash !!

We could sign Danny Woodhead...At least he will not score 2 TD every game against us.

It's possible to that Marrone indicated to him his offense uses a tight end very little, (kind of like dJ and CG) so he wants to go where he'll be used.

What does this have to do with the tight ends. Is it possible he was just under used? I do remember thinking and hearing very good things about him. I believe the word "beast" was used. Just like all the others it comes to $$ and how much the Bills and others think he is worth. If it's right then I would love to see him crush some more people.

Woah, I just am amazed.

McIntyre has been a great member of this team, a great friend to the community, and he has done nothing wrong for this team. He was asked to do a limited number of things in Gailey's offense and given a large role on special teams. Everything this guy did he put his entire effort in to for the team and without much fan fair. McIntyre is on the other side of 30 and people want to compare him to Gash? Why not Larry Centers? Seriously, Gash was designed to come in here and light people up clearing lanes for Travis Henry and others. Larry Centers came in here for only one reason, to catch balls out of the backfield, and boy did he ever. Both of those guys played in entirely different offensive schemes then McIntyre, so give the guy a break because everything he could have done he did - it is not his fault he was limited to special teams so much.

Gailey would not even put him in on 3rd and short and instead put TJ Graham on the field.That should tell you all you need to know about what was wrong this team in the last year.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.