Woodward - White House Kerfluffle gets hotter

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to say- I am new to the PPP board (was referred over here by Simon to avoid any political discussions on OTW) and you guys have opened my eyes to a whole new world where I can spend half my workday laughing my a$$ off. Thanks.

Who is this simon you speak of?

I have to say- I am new to the PPP board (was referred over here by Simon to avoid any political discussions on OTW) and you guys have opened my eyes to a whole new world where I can spend half my workday laughing my a$$ off. Thanks.

So which way do you lean? Liberal, conservative, or idiot?

I think he tends toward Gran Torino, another one of those Neandrethals that think the mezzanine level is the true balcony in which to throw snarky remarks in everyone's direction. BTW, I found a more appropriate avatar for you:

post-9928-0-42742600-1362240296_thumb.jpg

I think he tends toward Gran Torino, another one of those Neandrethals that think the mezzanine level is the true balcony in which to throw snarky remarks in everyone's direction. BTW, I found a more appropriate avatar for you:

Dad? Is that you?

LOL- yes, Conservative...but this last election took so much out of me I have been taking slow doses of politics for the last few months.

Conservative idiot (Libertarian with a grudge)