Bledsoe the Beneficiary

ajzepp

Stojan really broke everything down nicely...and I also agree...anyone who WANTS Bledose as the QB is nuts, really....cmon hes done everyone!!

Its not even just about the passing yards (under 3000), a Bledsoe supporter would argue that since the Bills had their share of blowouts, that would keep his yards down...but look at the ATTEMPTS along with the production in a couple of the blowouts:

Cleveland:  12/27 for 100 yards...27 attempts!!!

at San Francisco:  21/32 for 172....32 attempts, STILL under 200 yards!!!

I can see if Drew only had 12-15 attempts in those games...but the numbers clearly show its time to move on.

197500[/snapback]

Uh, didn't we beat Cleveland by 4 TDs and SF by 5? I'm not even going to get into the weather during the Cleveland game.

Simply put, there are more to it than stats which can be skewed to prove virtually any argument. I'm not disputing your point, only how you arrived at it.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stojan really broke everything down nicely...and I also agree...anyone who WANTS Bledose as the QB is nuts, really....cmon hes done everyone!!

197500[/snapback]

So not only can he not play football anymore.....he's a SLUT!!!!

Uh, didn't we beat Cleveland by 4 TDs and SF by 5?  I'm not even going to get into the weather during the Cleveland game.

Simply put, there are more to it than stats which can be skewed to prove virtually any argument.

197508[/snapback]

Yes The Bills did....but still, i dont care if the score is 100-0 or 7-6....if you attempt 27-32 throws and you cannot even break 200, those are poor games...

There are othter examples too...Im not a huge numbers guy but to me its CLEAR to see there is a problem.

Yes The Bills did....but still, i dont care if the score is 100-0 or 7-6....if you attempt 27-32 throws and you cannot even break 200, those are poor games...

There are othter examples too...Im not a huge numbers guy but to me its CLEAR to see there is a problem.

197519[/snapback]

So coaches playcalling has nothing to do with it. If they call for 5 yard hook patterns and swing passes all day long it the QB's fault that the receivers aren't get YAC's? :P

So coaches playcalling has nothing to do with it.  If they call for 5 yard hook patterns and swing passes all day long it the QB's fault that the receivers aren't get YAC's?  :D

197537[/snapback]

Because it's the QBs fault for relaying the play to the receivers...

Thought you would have realized the pointlessness of this argument by now...

So coaches playcalling has nothing to do with it.  If they call for 5 yard hook patterns and swing passes all day long it the QB's fault that the receivers aren't get YAC's?  :D

197537[/snapback]

That is part of it yes...but the fact that the Bills had to go with this kind of gameplan to cover up DB's deficinies is an issue too...they know DB cannot escape a pocket and make a play on the run...therefore they must run plays quicker.

That is part of it yes...but the fact that the Bills had to go with this kind of gameplan to cover up DB's deficinies is an issue too...they know DB cannot escape a pocket and make a play on the run...therefore they must run plays quicker.

197615[/snapback]

Of course it isn't possible that the safeties and corner were playing soft and giving us the 4-7 yard pattern all day? That sure is a lot of completions. BTW, your arguement goes against every complaint everyone, including you has had about Drew. You guys all say he throw the long ball but can't hit the short pattern. Well 27 catches for 200 yards sure seems like a whole stevestojan of short patterns.