Homeland Security releasing Illegal Immigrants

This just in: the WH has no idea what's going on.

http://www.politico....ase-158027.html

The White House and the Department of Homeland Security were unaware of Immigration Customs and Enforcement's decision to release detainees until the agency announced it, administration officials said Wednesday.

"This was a decision made by a career officials at ICE without any input from the White House, as a result of fiscal uncertainty over the continuing resolution, as well as possible sequestration," White House press secretary Jay Carney said Wednesday.

Personnel at Department of Homeland Security headquarters in Washington were also unaware of the decision until the announcement was made, a department official told POLITICO.

This just in: the WH has no idea what's going on.

LOL...............no, it's not news...............

They've never had an idea "whats going on" as far as administrating goes.............zero executive skills,

all campaign, no leadership.

Edited by B-Man

I'm sure releasing thousands of imprisoned illegal immigrants won't have negative repercussions. Maybe we need to pass a law that protects women from violence against guys like this. Maybe name it...oh...the Violence Against Women Act...and pass it the same week you release a wife beater/child abuser from prison because you're trying to make a political point.

http://www.nytimes.c...-cuts.html?_r=0

Among those released in the past week was Anthony Orlando Williams, 52, a Jamaican immigrant who spent nearly three years in a detention center in Georgia. “I’m good, man,” he said. “I’m free.”

Mr. Williams, in a telephone interview from Stone Mountain, Ga., said he became an illegal immigrant when he overstayed a visa in 1991. He was detained in 2010 by a sheriff’s deputy in Gwinnett County, Ga., when it was discovered that he had violated probation for a conviction in 2005 of simple assault, simple battery and child abuse, charges that sprung from a domestic dispute with his wife at the time. He was transferred to ICE custody and has been fighting a deportation order with the help of Families for Freedom, an immigrant support group in New York.

Sequestration frustration! How the !@#$ do I get a midnight shift off with all this sequestration jazz? Where is the furlough when you need it! Can't they tell shipping to park it on the wall to 0800? Who cares about flooding or polluting the drinking supply for the 3rd largest city in the country? Illegal immigrants and air traffic controllers have all the fun... Where is the love for this essential DoD employee? Jeeze, a midnight shift off here and there would be nice in order to get some sleep for a change!

Where is the love for this essential DoD employee? Jeeze, a midnight shift off here and there would be nice in order to get some sleep for a change!

can't federal employees still sleep on the job?

can't federal employees still sleep on the job?

You must be confused with the railroad and the "featherbedders." We always run a skeleton crew 24/7/365... No sleeping allowed, you'd get somebody hurt or killed. Even overtime, since I have been around for 20+ years is strictly frowned upon and only granted on emergency basis (sick leave to cover a shift)... Heck, we can't even work a double (16 hours)... 12 hours is the maximum. To cover vacation leave, they just jostle people around when double coverage is on 1st shift (1st shift is the only shift where there is overlap w/an extra body or two in order to get maintenance done). 13 bodies in all. 10 cover 75% of all hours available 24/7/365. Honestly, I think the place has never been without a person since it was built in 1960... Maybe one time during a bomb threat after 911, they cleared out for around an hour or so on day shift.

2013-03-04.jpg

“A normal president would be trying to reassure the public that this, after all, is not a large sum of money compared to the budget overall, the president seems prepared to let the public suffer almost as much as possible, as long as he can blame somebody else. This is not what we expect of presidents. Presidents in the end are supposed to be the people who put their big boy pants and prepare to shoulder responsibility. … It’s very unusual for a president.” -- Brit Hume

Edited by B-Man

Presidents in the end are supposed to be the people who put their big boy pants and prepare to shoulder responsibility. … It’s very unusual for a president.” -- Brit Hume

The one thing he and his staff seem oblivious to is the simple truth that if you whine all the time, people will just tune you out and stop paying attention. I read commentary from someone yesterday -- may have even been Hume -- who said it's very clear that Obama's last term will be dedicated exclusively to bullying and scaring people to do his bidding instead of making an effort to stop the campaign-style theatrics and sitting down like an adult.

It worked at first because people only heard Obama's speeches. Now, they are tired of his speeches, and he's nothing more than a partisan noisemaker who happens to be president.

It's sad. It's embarrassing. But it's what America wants. And they have it in spades.

The one thing he and his staff seem oblivious to is the simple truth that if you whine all the time, people will just tune you out and stop paying attention. I read commentary from someone yesterday -- may have even been Hume -- who said it's very clear that Obama's last term will be dedicated exclusively to bullying and scaring people to do his bidding instead of making an effort to stop the campaign-style theatrics and sitting down like an adult.

It worked at first because people only heard Obama's speeches. Now, they are tired of his speeches, and he's nothing more than a partisan noisemaker who happens to be president.

It's sad. It's embarrassing. But it's what America wants. And they have it in spades.

I hope that's not a new racist nickname for him.