Wisconsin cuts taxes, paper says "Most goes to the top 20%"

Fezmid

It's simple: the fact that the top 20% pays most of the taxes....simply eludes them.

I really don't know why the left keeps trying to talk about "fairness", and then is boggled when a cut of their "fairness" taxes...yeilds, by definition, unfair results.

Oh, and this is a test to see if my account is working again. I had some problem when I tried to change a detail in my profile.

Edit: Just grabbed the first topic and posted. And, it worked. Hehehehe.....back, in black. Let the beatings commence... :D

Edited by OCinBuffalo

47% don't pay taxes. Hence cutting their taxes won't resonate with them. Oh, wait a minute... :doh:

It's actually much higher than 47%, around 80% after taking out refund deductions.

That means the top 20% is footing nearly all the goverments operating cost, while the bottom 80% simply pay FICA (social security, medicare).

Somewhere in Valhalla Ayn Rand is spinning in her little grave.

I give you credit for being so willing to come back and take your beatings again. Good sportsmanship on your part.

I made the mistake of trying to change my email. It broke my account. I am still unsure as to whether it was user error or not. :lol: I was trying to do too many things in firefox at that moment, and I might have contributed to the problem.

Otherwise, I doubt I would have "left". I just had some free time this afternoon, I was wailing on this guy in Youtube comments and I thought: this idiot reminds me of conner. So, then I figure, WTF, why not try to log in at TSW for the 30th+ time and this time, it worked. :D

I made the mistake of trying to change my email. It broke my account. I am still unsure as to whether it was user error or not. :lol: I was trying to do too many things in firefox at that moment, and I might have contributed to the problem.

Otherwise, I doubt I would have "left". I just had some free time this afternoon, I was wailing on this guy in Youtube comments and I thought: this idiot reminds me of conner. So, then I figure, WTF, why not try to log in at TSW for the 30th+ time and this time, it worked. :D

And here is conner for the first time in a long time. Coincidence?? I think not.

And here is conner for the first time in a long time. Coincidence?? I think not.

Perhaps conner was waiting for me to come back?

Although, and I wish I had thought of this, creating conner merely as a foil for Tom would be brilliant.

However, conner, I believe was here prior to me, or, was posting as Molson_Golden. I remain unconvinced on that.

Another article about the topic:

http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepolitics/higher-earners-get-much-of-the-scott-walker-cut-but-pay-more-in-income-tax-2v8ufk0-193395391.html

"Unfortunately, Walker's plan seems to amount to giving a minuscule handout to those already able to make ends meet, while shortchanging our citizens who are struggling to get by," Pasch said.

Legislator Games

In Connecticut, a “Hoarder’s Tax.”

“Rep. Betsy Ritter, a Waterford Democrat, not only has sponsored a “combined reporting” bill, but she has also proposed a hoarder’s tax.

This would place a levy on liquid assets — companies with a lot of money in the bank — and dedicate the proceeds to job creation programs.”

Gee, I wonder why businesses are fleeing the northeast ?

Legislator Games

“Rep. Betsy Ritter, a Waterford Democrat, not only has sponsored a “combined reporting” bill, but she has also proposed a hoarder’s tax.

This would place a levy on liquid assets — companies with a lot of money in the bank — and dedicate the proceeds to job creation programs.”

http://www.cga.ct.gov/2013/TOB/h/pdf/2013HB-05595-R00-HB.pdf

"Lets take money from the companies that employ people and use it to create jobs!" That is the most thoroughly retarded idea I've ever heard.

I give you credit for being so willing to come back and take your beatings again. Good sportsmanship on your part.

As an alien, are you willing to admit you might have made a "language mistake" because you really are an alias? Damn, we've gotta play poker some time. Your "tells" are rather telling.

Legislator Games

Wasn't the entire collapse in 2008 based on firms not having enough liquidity??????

No, no, no, that was different. That happened because firms were STEALING money that wasn't theirs. Now they're HOARDING money that isn't theirs.

I sometimes venture on a left leaning board and there was this uproar that apple was hoarding 80 Billion in cash and the angry lefties were claiming that apple should be forced to invest all that excess cash into the economy. :lol:

A thread below that was a discussion about how companies were irresponsible for not having enough cash on their balance sheets to prevent the financial crisis :lol: :lol:

Edited by meazza

I sometimes venture on a left leaning board and there was this uproar that apple was hoarding 80 Billion in cash and the angry lefties were claiming that apple should be forced to invest all that excess cash into the economy. :lol:

If you REALLY want to have fun with them, mention that Apple's investing that cash into the economy by declaring dividends and buying back stock...which generates capital gains for shareholders that's taxed at a low rate. Then watch their pointy little heads explode.

And half of them are probably posting from their iPhones, too.

If you REALLY want to have fun with them, mention that Apple's investing that cash into the economy by declaring dividends and buying back stock...which generates capital gains for shareholders that's taxed at a low rate. Then watch their pointy little heads explode.

And half of them are probably posting from their iPhones, too.

Can't... banned