The Weather Channel "Babes"

speaking of weather ----  didn't they all become moms this past year?

197246[/snapback]

Yeah, I was alawys an Abernathy fan, but she didn't 'return' well from being preggo.

PS Mead, you've finally found a home with this weather thing..

Yeah, I was alawys an Abernathy fan, but she didn't 'return' well from being preggo.

PS Mead, you've finally found a home with this weather thing..

197261[/snapback]

kelly used to be the weather girl in albany

Jen Carfagno is my favorite. Heather is a hottie. Stephanie Abrahms would be a blast. Nicole is a nice pickup for TWC. Alexandra Steele has a kicking body! I saw her wearing a real tight blouse and skirt- wow! I did Dr Anna Marie too. Mish is hot and so is Kelsa Kinsley

Jen Carfagno is my favorite.  Heather is a hottie.  Stephanie Abrahms would be a blast.  Nicole is a nice pickup for TWC.  Alexandra Steele has a kicking body!  I saw her wearing a real tight blouse and skirt- wow!  I did Dr Anna Marie too.  Mish is hot and so is Kelsa Kinsley

197274[/snapback]

Stephanie Abrahms is my fav....gotta love the DSL

At Penn state there were people around here while Jen Carfagno was here...apparenly she had the nickname Jen Carfu*kno

OMG. This thread reminds me of that old " Cheers " episode , where the lonely Cliff is lusting after all the Weather channel girls.

Soooooooo...anyone here named Cliff ???  :P  :P

197512[/snapback]

Nice summary. I was trying to describe the patheticness but couldn't quite get there. Thanks.

Nice summary.  I was trying to describe the patheticness but couldn't quite get there.  Thanks.

197526[/snapback]

I bike 30 miles a day year round here in New England. The weather changes every hour. I am quite dependent on the weather channel. I need to know whether to pack goretex, fleece, shorts, baklava, etc. Yes I watch the weather channel quite abit and yes if I see an attractive girl she garners my interest. Besides all that I am a weather freak. I love storms and have weather stations all over my place. The weather channel rocks! The food network and weather channel make up most of my tv time