TD not "giving" Travis away

1billsfan

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It speaks directly to his maturity and judgement...and last I heard, a person's personality doesn't magically change at the locker room door.

197524[/snapback]

Tom, it's an assumption any way you look at it. I've been in a couple of locker rooms full of immaturity and questionable judgement but none of that ever got in the way of TEAM. That's not to say that it never could, just that it is an "onside kick" of assumption on your part if you will, and I'm sure you won't :P

No translation is he is a good "running" running back.  He has some issues and yes he is a locker room cancer, but I would prefer to get a 3rd or 4th before I have to cut him prior to training camp.

197114[/snapback]

hes not a locker room canser.

any player that goes from playing in the probowl in his SECOND year in the NFL, to the team drafting his replacement a few months later in the draft, only weeks after he signs an extention, will make ANY player mad.

2 back to back 1300 yard seasons. the most he said was trade one of us. and even that was not that big a deal cus McGahee was hurt all of last year.

he NEVER said anything bad when he was the starter.

K. Johnson was a canser for the bucs. T. Henry is not a canser, just a young quality RB who wants to start.

No translation is he is a good "running" running back.  He has some issues and yes he is a locker room cancer, but I would prefer to get a 3rd or 4th before I have to cut him prior to training camp.

197114[/snapback]

It's too harsh to call him a cancer. He seemed to keep his feelings to himself until the season was over, publicly anyway. Can't blame a guy for wanting to start.

PTR

:P

Sandra Bullock has a nice tight end, but I doubt Henry would be able to get us that in trade. We'd probably have to settle for Rosie O'Donnell's end, which is neither nice nor tight.

197408[/snapback]

How about Oprah's end? Sometimes it's tight, sometimes it ain't. We could even have them throw in a Pontiac and all we would be responsible for would be the taxes. What about Elen?

Complete and utter unfounded speculation manifested in your own mind.

.......  I will try to dig up some of the quotes that I refered to

**** EDIT- Ah, here is one:  Press Conference

197523[/snapback]

Right back at yah:

No sour grapes

Henry has missed four games with torn ligaments in his right ankle, and ruled himself out, adding he might not be ready to return unless the Bills make the playoffs.

"What do you want to talk to me for? I ain't playing," Henry said. "I'm still rehabbing."