Boogity boogity boogity!!!

The Poojer

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets go Smoke!

Harvick is always fun because RCR is just up the road.

Danica, I cannot wait to see you get in a wreck to knock out the best drivers. If she wins this they say it will be best for the sport, but seriously, put her ass in the wall. She actually makes Jeff Gordon look manly.

Oh, and Pooj, I know you listen to Stern, when they play that duh duh duhhh dunnn song it makes me think of the Bababooey song, Ta-Ta-Toothy, Ga-ga-Goofy, horse tooth jacka--, f'n jacka--...

Edited by jboyst62

I like his brother Tony driving the #14 car.

I love people who talk about the best race car drivers of all time and never include Tony. Indy, Midget, Winston Cup, Busch Cup, Sprint, USAC,

What is 50Cent doing there? I don't need Fox to give me a celeb red carpet bull ****. I need racing. Turn left, damn it.

She won't last one lap in the lead.

She did not get more then 1 lap in the lead and will never see it again.

Why would a pole sitter choose the outside lane??

she is clueless when it comes to NASCAR.

Edited by jboyst62

it's the faster lane

When you have Gordon to the inside of you, it's a bad move. When you have Harvick, Busch and Biffle behind you, who both can get the draft push they want you're going to have a hard go at it. Then if Kahne gets to Gordon it is check, as they team up and go.

It was a bad move. To add, it is not like IRL, you don't just smash the gas and go. You have to draft, use your car as a tool, and fine the lines to run on that make your car the very best. She has no clue how to do that, and as they just pointed out she takes her car too low and that is just a bad idea.

Edited by jboyst62