More Questions Than Answers !

T master

As time goes on with this new coaching staff my questions increase . After last season we all had our thoughts on those that were good for the team & those we thought should be let go, due to lack of production, health, age or what ever the reason may have been..

So far this year before the ax started to drop i for one thought T. Mcgee, Kelsay, A Williams, Fitz, B Smith & a couple others may have gotten the ax, once again b/c of the afore mentioned reasons.

But so far our new coach has cut the guys that had some of the most dependable guys & ones with the highest out put on the team & these weren't depth players they were leaders like G. Wilson, Barnett , & now possibly D. Nelson a tall dependable WR that was a good red zone threat & had decent out put in our offense yet they keep Brad Smith :thumbdown: a guy that is being paid way to much & when you talk what he brings to the Bills game it hasn't been much...

I hope these guys are seeing something that we aren't b/c this to me is raising more question that answers .

Maybe they are planning on scrapping this season too so they can get Johnny football.

Who Knows ??

Edited by T master

As time goes on with this new coaching staff my questions increase . After last season we all had our thoughts on those that were good for the team & those we thought should be let go, due to lack of production, health, age or what ever the reason may have been..

So far this year before the ax started to drop i for one thought T. Mcgee, Kelsay, A Williams, Fitz, B Smith & a couple others may have gotten the ax, once again b/c of the afore mentioned reasons.

But so far our new coach has cut the guys that had some of the most dependable guys & ones with the highest out put on the team & these weren't depth players they were leaders like G. Wilson, Barnett , & now D. Nelson a tall dependable WR that was a good red zone threat & had decent out put in our offense yet they keep Brad Smith :thumbdown: a guy that is being paid way to much & when you talk what he brings to the Bills game it hasn't been much...

I hope these guys are seeing something that we aren't b/c this to me is raising more question that answers .

Maybe they are planning on scrapping this season too so they can get Johnny football.

Who Knows ??

Obviously they are.

But so far our new coach has cut the guys that had some of the most dependable guys & ones with the highest out put on the team & these weren't depth players they were leaders like G. Wilson, Barnett , & now D. Nelson a tall dependable WR that was a good red zone threat & had decent out put in our offense yet they keep Brad Smith :thumbdown: a guy that is being paid way to much & when you talk what he brings to the Bills game it hasn't been much...

Who Knows ??

??

Did you just wake up from a coma that caused you to miss the entire 2012 season?

Who Knows ??

Perhaps you should start to consider the concept that your ability to circumnavigate the myriad of complexities involved in these situations is lacking.

Without reading a single word outside the thread's title, this is all I could think of:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/404175

It seems like just yesterday that you created your tearful, "goodbye-cruel-TSW" lamp.

Much respect for that.....that was manly. :thumbsup:

Now that you are back, TSW readers will be graced by your assortment of vaguely relative and fundamentally flawed takes once again. Joy.