Nix "McKelvin is starter as of now"

I have mentioned it a few times on this board....mckelvin has the ability....always in position....just needs a little coaching on how to look for the ball or get his hands into the play....I think him and Gilmore will be solid....I look to pettine to get all he can out of him

hes been in the league 7 yrs. they've been saying over and over "turn around Leodis". he never turns around. And in addition to not turning around to see where the ball is(for cripes sake is he is fast enough to still be on the play) he loses every single fight for the ball. When its between leodis and anyone to fight for a ball--Leodis loses. You cant teach him after all these yrs.

He is a fine --even great kick and punt returner when he isnt in a situation that requires thought.lets keep him doing that---exc when we just need the punt or kick caught w/ no turnover to seal a game.

hes been in the league 7 yrs. they've been saying over and over "turn around Leodis". he never turns around. And in addition to not turning around to see where the ball is(for cripes sake is he is fast enough to still be on the play) he loses every single fight for the ball. When its between leodis and anyone to fight for a ball--Leodis loses. You cant teach him after all these yrs.

He is a fine --even great kick and punt returner when he isnt in a situation that requires thought.lets keep him doing that---exc when we just need the punt or kick caught w/ no turnover to seal a game.

5 years. Not that your point doesn't stand.

The sad part of all of this is the admission that the Bills do not have a starting caliber CB on the roster to play opposite Gilmore. All of these draft picks over the last number of years, and the best answer is McKelvin? He has consistently underperformed as a high first round draft pick and is a free agent this year.

I've been very down on McKelvin as a CB, but he actually played decently in the last few games of 2012. He's got the talent, and may now be getting it.

McLuvin! Noooooo!!!

:cry: