I love my state

boyst

http://news.yahoo.co...-204800831.html

Gays can't get married, but Illegals can get a legal drivers license...despite being illegal immigrants?

This state is so backwards some times it hurts. How is a stupid piece of plastic going to make anyone drive better in the first place (edit) or more importantly, have insurance!

Edited by jboyst62

"If this stupid piece of plastic saves even one man from butt sex or trading homosexual favors for rides, then I'll have done my job."

-Pat McCrory

Hey, its progress.

That is the biggest issue I have with him. I really wonder if he is against it or if he just panders to the majority in this state...guessing the latter against the former.

I may have read that article wrong, but isnt the State issuing the restricted license because people are here on a Federal Law that lets them be in the country as they work toward citizenship... to me it makes sense to issue licensing to someone who desires to work and follow the States/ Federal Laws.. now if there are here illegally, are not eligible for DACA, and they are still getting a license, that is wrong...

Cinthia Marroquin, a 22-year-old Raleigh resident awaiting approval for a DACA permit, said the longer the license issue is delayed, the longer it will take for her to get a job and drive herself to work. Even if she is able to get one, she is worried about presenting a license declaring she has "NO LAWFUL STATUS" at a police roadblock or while writing a check at the grocery store