Sign of the times (TV ratings)

\GoBillsInDallas/

I don't understand who watches CBS. is CSI really that good of a show?

CBS has a ton of good non-CSI-type shows. They have a lot of good comedies, Amazing Race, Good Wife, Mentalist (ok, that's kind of a CSI-like show I suppose), etc.

Parks and rec is pretty solid.

I watch CBS for 60 Minutes.

Fox for Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad (some times if I am up that late).

I spend most of the time watching Adult Swim.

Parks and rec is pretty solid.

You've never watched "How I Met Your Mother"? Very funny show.

At the very least you should check out "Person of Interest". It's one of the best shows on TV that is not on cable. Jim Caviezel & Michael Emerson are great, and you have J.J. Abrams & Jonathan Nolan behind the scenes of it. Check out the first season on dvd, because it is a serial themed show.

CBS crushes it with Big Bang Theory.......I'm not a huge fan (its up and down IMO) but everyone i know especially all of the girls at my office love it.

Rules of Engagement is watchable and David Letterman is still the man in my book. Two broke girls has some viewers also.

spanking NBC for sure.

With NBC pushing its content to the Internet and to platforms popular with its shows' demos, I'd expect them to surge a bit now that Neilsen will measure broadband ratings.

We'll see. Part of the reason why they didn't do another season of 30 rock is because Comcast (who now owns NBC) wanted to make shows that appeal to a more "universal" audience.

Probably means I'll hate them.