[closed]Strapped & Tapped - But The Cap Remains The Same !

T master

First off i'd like to say there has been a lot of talk about our current QB situation & some may think this is another Fitz post, but it is more about what jack ass gave the OK for such a contract to be signed & who pushed so hard to have it signed so quickly ?

Who ever made those 2 decisions needs to be fired b/c those decisions have strapped & tapped the Bills for a lot of cashe !

I know Overdorf is the money guy right ? But my question is who has the last word on the signing of these contracts ?

Who ever gave the OK for that contract to be signed needs to be fired period, who would read something like that & allow it to go through ? I mean...

You give the OK where a guy has a $10.5 million cap hit but if you cut him he still counts as $10.45 mill towards the cap ?? And if you do cut him or basically fire the guy you only save $500K ?? I'm no math major but i can tell you somebodies gonna get screwed !!

And here is the other question. Who was the one that was in such a big hurry to get the contract done ? It was only the what 7th game of the year if i remember correctly (but i could be misremembering) ? And i know he finished he year prior on a high note but REALLY ?

Why not wait to see what went on the rest of the year ? I mean it's not like the same scenario hadn't played out just about exactly the same way when Trent Edwards was our QB. (how soon they forget)

I could see if it was a Marino or Montanna, heck quite possibly even a Jay Cutler. But the players past that was being weighed against the 7 games that had been played to that point. Wouldn't that have still been tipping the scale toward delaying such a large decision. At least until more was known about how much change was to be in the person entrusted to lead us into the future..

Now the only thing that can be saved is real money but the cap remains the same !!

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.