Maybe, just maybe, POTUS and the Rev Al "Dullton" can

forge a resolution to sequestration.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57570574/obama-reaches-out-to-boehner-mcconnell-on-sequester/

POTUS must be feeling the sweat on the back of his neck because he's using a new tactic: Talking to actual legislators he needs to work with to forge a resolution to the problem; admittedly, not as much fun as name-calling and fist-pumping, but who knows?

I agree. The amount begins to fade into the woodwork considering the overall context of money spent along the continuum from ridiculous to "they did what?" Still, it provides a topic to bat across the net several times, always hoping the guy in the other court screws it up.

I agree. The amount begins to fade into the woodwork considering the overall context of money spent along the continuum from ridiculous to "they did what?" Still, it provides a topic to bat across the net several times, always hoping the guy in the other court screws it up.

Yep, but I'm gonna put this one on the President... I am tired of hearing how drastic and terrifying these cuts are, for !@#$s sake, if we can't cut 2 percent of a budget when were running trillion dollar deficits and 16 trillion in LTD, we are screwed.... I don care if if its a political loss for Obama, propose some real cut backs and lets get balanced budgets...

There is a 75k page tax code ripe with goodies and other nonsense that can be cut... If Obama wants to stick it to the rich, go flat tax... I'm not sure why that notion can't gain more traction.... And that doesn't even get into the big 3, we can cut 15-20 from those program without people dead in the streets, elderly eating dig food or become a third world military power

Yet another media report that fails to report the depth of our budget gap, who signed the sequester deal or the fact that these "cuts" are tiny fractions of our problem. Yet another article that fails to point out that this president thinks only in terms of taxing and spending and cannot grasp to thought of a growing private sector economy. Only clueless voters and an adoring media stand in the way of Obama becoming entirely irrelevant. He may get there soon even with all the unearned support he has.

Edited by keepthefaith