Woman finds cheating boyfriend on Google Maps street view

\GoBillsInDallas/

i am gonna call BS....how do they get a picture of the car that is filming for google maps...this all seems way to damn convenient....

i remember years ago when I moved back from Vegas I was showing someone about a year after I had been back where I used to live and where I used to work. And I was able to spot my car in the parking lot at work. It was defenately my car because there were only about 5 spots where I parked for the managers of the place and mine was the only black car. It was 100% my car. 12 months or so later. My buddy was like, man, you drive faster than I thought.

So yeah, I also call BS.

i am gonna call BS....how do they get a picture of the car that is filming for google maps...this all seems way to damn convenient....

They didn't say it was the same car that actually filmed the cheater - - it was just a still photo of a camera car. That's not very hard to find:

http://www.lmgtfy.co...lms google maps

I clicked on the first four links returned by the above search - - three of them contained at least one picture of a Google Street Maps camera car.

And I'm not much of a geek.

Edited by ICanSleepWhenI'mDead

My son lives in Santa Barbara, CA and he is pictured in his driveway working on his Jeep when one looks up his address on Google Maps. (Frankly, he looks like a banger boosting hub caps, but that's not Google's fault....) He recalls the mapping car going by his house.