The New Orleans Saints' scraps anyone?

Tipster19

I might be a little more interested in some Kansas City Chief scraps... Steve Breaston and Keving Boss were released yesterday. Boss was knocked out with a concussion (against the Bills) but was productive before that....but Breaston really interests me. I really liked him in Arizona, not sure what really happened to him in KC. I think he could help out our thin WR position.

I might be a little more interested in some Kansas City Chief scraps... Steve Breaston and Keving Boss were released yesterday. Boss was knocked out with a concussion (against the Bills) but was productive before that....but Breaston really interests me. I really liked him in Arizona, not sure what really happened to him in KC. I think he could help out our thin WR position.

I am a fan of Breaston. Not as a number one, but he would be a definite upgrade to our WR corps. Hopefully his down year means he can come cheap.

When I read that I thought the same thing but the only problem is Tod Hailey, Pittsburgh OC. He's the one who brought Breaston to KC from Arizona. With the expected departure of Mike Wallace it's speculated that Breaston will reunite with Hailey. Oh well, we'll have to wait and see on that one.

As far as Boss goes, he's the one with real concussion concerns. I could be wrong but I haven't seen or heard anything about David Thomas having too many concussions.

When I read that I thought the same thing but the only problem is Tod Hailey, Pittsburgh OC. He's the one who brought Breaston to KC from Arizona. With the expected departure of Mike Wallace it's speculated that Breaston will reunite with Hailey. Oh well, we'll have to wait and see on that one.

As far as Boss goes, he's the one with real concussion concerns. I could be wrong but I haven't seen or heard anything about David Thomas having too many concussions.

missed most of 2011 due to SEVERE issues with them. he had 2 major ones that year, and of course just like anyone else in football, more in his past. there was talk of him not playing again.

hes a solid professional, teammates like him a lot, coaches point to him as a role model, but the health of his head is a real worry. hes also only got about 100 catches in 7-8 seasons and 60-70 of those came in a 2 year stretch.

edit: first link that popped up in a google search - does outline just about exactly what i just said.

http://www.wwltv.com/sports/black-and-gold/Saints-TE-Thomas-moving-forward-despite-2011-concussion-scare-157898325.html

Edited by NoSaint