Jim Kelly jersey?

metsandbills

I have a Mithcell & Ness Jim Kelly 1990 SB 25 jersey (size 54), new, with tags I would be willing to sell...it is a white road jersey! Pretty sweet looking...but I could never wear it....been hanging in the closet for years. PM me if you are interested.

I have the same Mitchell and Ness Super Bowl Jersey White and it's autographed ! I'm willing to listen ! The jersey alone cost me $300.00 !It was signed on a Monday at Dave and Busters where he did an autograph signing for a couple hours !I was at the Sunday game,the day before and someone was put on the "WALL". I'll never forget that day.After the halftime ceremony Jim and Kent Hull were walking off the field toward the tunnel with their arms around each other the whole time ! I asked Jim about it,and he looked up at me and said,"Kent's like a brother to me,he was our offense " I just stood there like WOW !It was a really "rough one" when Kent passed away on Jim !

I want a Jim Kelly #12 limited nike home Bills jersey. I can't find them anywhere online. To make a custom jersey on nfl shop it wont let you add a former player and the same number they used to have. anyone have any ideas where i can get one?

Thanks

Just checked EBAY...there are lots of them, pretty cheap too. You can get one for around $55.