BORED 4rd pre combine mock

RD1 Dion Jordan..olb. 6-7 248 perfect hybrid player in pittines defense

RD 2 Khaseem Greene 6-2 245 olb Rutgers,good pick here playmaker

RD3 Tyler Bray Qb Tenn. 6-5 218 big arm ,not big risk here.

RD4 Nico Johnson Ilb Ala. 6-2 249 need solid player ranked a 3rd or 4th rd pick ..why ?

I could go alot of different ways on picks,kinda liked this best. Rip away.

one change I made...now this would be a great draft Edited by Hotpockets28

I like it. I'd prefer Jarvis Jones, Bjoern Werner, Dion Jordan or Damontre Moore but Mingo is ultra talented. His production is scary though. He didn't do much this season.

Would LOVE to get Khaseem Greene or Arthur Brown in rd 2. Rogers has talent, no question. I think he'll end up going in the 2nd, while Greene and/or Brown go late first. Just our luck. Can't argue with Johnson in the 4th. The scouting reports i've read about him aren't very encouraging though. Seems slow. Maybe too slow. Or maybe the analysts that wrote the reports are clueless. Anyone watch Johnson a lot that can comment on him. I was usually busy watching Moseley most of the time.

Also true. If they think geno is a stud, go get him. While I'm jaded because I really like a few QBs in next years draft more than geno, we need to get a stud QB soon. I'd be ok giving up some picks to trade up for him. We'd just have to make some additions at LB via FA and later in the draft.

Well if Smith is the guy, of course. But i am not feeling that Bills think he is.

I think they have two qbs in mind and Smith is not one. unless he falls to them.

That was my rationale.

But heck yes if thats the Franchise qb? get er done !