BORED 4rd pre combine mock

RD1 Keenan Allen wr. Cal. 6-3 212 Proven talent.

RD 2 Khaseem Greene 6-2 245 olb Rutgers,good pick here playmaker

RD3 Tyler Bray Qb Tenn. 6-5 218 big arm ,not big risk here.

RD4 Nico Johnson Ilb Ala. 6-2 249 need solid player ranked a 3rd or 4th rd pick ..why ?

I could go alot of different ways on picks,kinda liked this best. Rip away.

RD 1 - Geno Smith (trade up for marketing purposes)

RD 3 - Nico Johnson - I like that pick.

RD 4 - Vance McDonald -TE- Rice

I strongly feel Buddy will trade up to get Smith. Of course, it's the wrong year to trade up, but Buddy basically told us this it what he's going to do. I just hope he doesn't give up next year's #1

RD 1 - Geno Smith (trade up for marketing purposes)

RD 3 - Nico Johnson - I like that pick.

RD 4 - Vance McDonald -TE- Rice

I strongly feel Buddy will trade up to get Smith. Of course, it's the wrong year to trade up, but Buddy basically told us this it what he's going to do. I just hope he doesn't give up next year's #1

I just don`t like a Qb at our pick or trading up for Geno. But thats me.

me neither

me neither, too.

In think we gotta get the Qb in the second and at this point i am not sure who will get close to 41 pick . If Smith is still up at 6-8 i think we gotta take him. but he shoudn't be and we shouldn't stretch for him.

#8 barkeviuos mingo..Olb (freakish athlete perfect hybrid in pittines defense...plus such a bad azzzz name I mean really..:D) #41 Khaseem greene Lb..(good player...and well yea bills need linebackers and lots hahahhaha....3rd..Da"rick Rogers WR (first round talent but with off the field issues I see him dropping this far...tall,physical,and fast...good athlete)...rd4..Nico johnson ilb..good pick decent player late in,this draft..

Edited by Hotpockets28

me neither, too.

In think we gotta get the Qb in the second and at this point i am not sure who will get close to 41 pick . If Smith is still up at 6-8 i think we gotta take him. but he shoudn't be and we shouldn't stretch for him.

I'm not sure I understand this rationale. If he's worthy of the 8th pick then he's viewed as a franchise QB. If that's the evaluation the Bills put on him, then he's worth trading up for. I'm not saying I do, but if that's the grade then you go get him.

#8 barkeviuos mingo..Olb (freakish athlete perfect hybrid in pittines defense...plus such a bad azzzz name I mean really..:D) #41 Khaseem greene Lb..(good player...and well yea bills need linebackers and lots hahahhaha....3rd..Da"rick Rogers WR (first round talent but with off the field issues I see him dropping this far...tall,physical,and fast...good athlete)...rd4..Nico johnson ilb..good pick decent player late in,this draft..

I like it. I'd prefer Jarvis Jones, Bjoern Werner, Dion Jordan or Damontre Moore but Mingo is ultra talented. His production is scary though. He didn't do much this season.

Would LOVE to get Khaseem Greene or Arthur Brown in rd 2. Rogers has talent, no question. I think he'll end up going in the 2nd, while Greene and/or Brown go late first. Just our luck. Can't argue with Johnson in the 4th. The scouting reports i've read about him aren't very encouraging though. Seems slow. Maybe too slow. Or maybe the analysts that wrote the reports are clueless. Anyone watch Johnson a lot that can comment on him. I was usually busy watching Moseley most of the time.

I'm not sure I understand this rationale. If he's worthy of the 8th pick then he's viewed as a franchise QB. If that's the evaluation the Bills put on him, then he's worth trading up for. I'm not saying I do, but if that's the grade then you go get him.

Also true. If they think geno is a stud, go get him. While I'm jaded because I really like a few QBs in next years draft more than geno, we need to get a stud QB soon. I'd be ok giving up some picks to trade up for him. We'd just have to make some additions at LB via FA and later in the draft.

Edited by NewEra

#8 barkeviuos mingo..Olb (freakish athlete perfect hybrid in pittines defense...plus such a bad azzzz name I mean really.. :D) #41 Khaseem greene Lb..(good player...and well yea bills need linebackers and lots hahahhaha....3rd..Da"rick Rogers WR (first round talent but with off the field issues I see him dropping this far...tall,physical,and fast...good athlete)...rd4..Nico johnson ilb..good pick decent player late in,this draft..

I agree, We need 3-4 linebackers with the #8 pick(Mingo-Jones-Moore-Jordan) please not a reach for a QB. There will be one in the second round(Wilson/Manuel/Barkley/even Nassib) we can pick for the future. The Bray kid from Tennesse is a project with a big arm and big size(6'5) may be able to get him in the third. I just don't want to hear / With the 8th pick the Buffalo Bills select Ryan Nassib. I will have to turn in my 30yr fandom because nothing has changed and we are going nowhere and I can't waste anymore time!!!!!

Just a side thought or two.

If the strength of the draft is number of good defensive front seven guys, then there's good value there all three days. What there isn't a lot of, apparently, is OL and QB.

So, it comes down to supply & demand. And where supply is low and demand high, the cupboards will be bare after rd. 3 @ OL & QB.

If the bills pick ryan nassib with the 8th pick overall I will explode lift my 73 inch tv from the living room and just sling it through the window....(now how will I lift it by myself who knows!!! Guess I should join shawn merriman across the canadien border maybe he will give me a few hints in how to become ripped!!!!.....:D

Edited by Hotpockets28

I'm with JC on this one. Build one bad azz offensive line. Go with Hopkins or Patton with 2nd. Take Glennon/Bray in 3rd, if they don't cut it then go QB in 1st rd in next years draft. As far as the 4th rd goes, I would take the "Honey Badger". 1st rd talent in the 4th. AJ Klein in the 5th, he'll end up starting at MLB. 6th rd Alec Lemon WR. Move Merriman to SAM and Bradham to WLB. Klein will be my starter by week 5. Gilmore and the Badger as my starting CBs. This will make one mean defense.

I'm with JC on this one. Build one bad azz offensive line. Go with Hopkins or Patton with 2nd. Take Glennon/Bray in 3rd, if they don't cut it then go QB in 1st rd in next years draft. As far as the 4th rd goes, I would take the "Honey Badger". 1st rd talent in the 4th. AJ Klein in the 5th, he'll end up starting at MLB. 6th rd Alec Lemon WR. Move Merriman to SAM and Bradham to WLB. Klein will be my starter by week 5. Gilmore and the Badger as my starting PpCBs. This will make one mean defense.

didnt the honey badger play safety at lsu???? Well guess im wrong ooops!!! Hahahhha Edited by Hotpockets28

Depends on which year Honey Badger you're talking about.

the year he was getting all the hype for making key plays at the right time...forcing fumbles/ints ...i swear he was playing safety ohwell im not a lsu fan anyhow just thought he played and was a safety all the time hahahha

1-dee milliner cb Alabama (this will give us a very dynamic, young secondary)

2-Tyler Wilson QB Arkansas (buddy nix is going to fall in love with this guy, just have a feeling)

3-quinton Patton WR Louisiana tech (like the ceiling on this guy, but he's a project)

4-nick Johnson ILB Alabama (hell fall because of the huge talent pool on the defensive side this year and should be a steal in the fourth)

Buddies latest comment..was we are taking the best player at our pick. Go figure.

I get people's frustration with Buddy - personally, I like him, but I do think he missed the boat on the QB issue. Now its a matter of whether Nix feels he has to right the QB position this year, or if he's truly going to trust his board. Chances are, he felt MORE urgency before Marone was hired, and now, after Marone has done his research, he and everyone are probably on board with taking a chance on a QB with a later pick, since the difference between the top and, say, the 6th QB, might not be much.

As for Nix saying, initially, that he'd trade up for a QB, if need be - I think, what he meant, was that he's seen, these past few years, QB's going a round or more earlier than they would've, based on his rankings, say 10 years ago. He's NOW come to the conclusion that it isn't a fluke, but a trend, and so he'll be willing to move up, if need be, to get a QB - so long as they view that QB worth the pick, and capable.

Now, if no QB in this draft rates high enough on the Bills rankings to suggest he could be a franchise QB, it'd be foolish of Nix to take one in round 1 anyway. Nix isn't that kind of GM. So, if the Bills go after a guy aggressively in round 1 - or even just take one at 8 - it's because they think he'll be their franchise QB for the next 10 years.

However - I believe they'll most likely wait and make a move in the 2nd or 3rd round for a QB with potential. Everything about that scenario rings truer to me than them going QB at 8 - with one exception; if a guy they really like but didn't think would drop is there at 8 (Barkley or Smith) then maybe they take him and feel lucky. Otherwise, they can get other, safer talent with their 1st pick - we know we've got plenty of holes - and then moving back up, or going aggressively after a guy in the 2nd or 3rd round IS SO MUCH cheaper! The Bills just have too many needs to trade a ton at the top of the draft (which we'd need to do to make a move in round 1) for a QB who isn't heavily favored to be successful. All of those reasons are why I think we make a move (unless a gem falls to us) and get our guy in the 2nd or 3rd. Also, keep in mind - keeping Fitz AND signing Jackson indicate they are willing to let one of them start, if need be. That sounds a LOT like a 2nd or 3rd round QB competing - and, if he can't win it, then he can study up for a year. If they're planning on taking a QB in round 1 - they aren't going to do so if they believe Fitz is going to ''compete" for the job, in that scenario.

RD1 Keenan Allen wr. Cal. 6-3 212 Proven talent.

RD 2 Khaseem Greene 6-2 245 olb Rutgers,good pick here playmaker

RD3 Tyler Bray Qb Tenn. 6-5 218 big arm ,not big risk here.

RD4 Nico Johnson Ilb Ala. 6-2 249 need solid player ranked a 3rd or 4th rd pick ..why ?

I could go alot of different ways on picks,kinda liked this best. Rip away.

I could live with that !! I would rather see a UT - WR at the #1 pick but i could live with Allen ...