Looking forward to this years Wonderlic Results

Virgil

Ah, so you're the guy who starts spectator delays. Good for you!

And that's strange, because I've actually been all for Geno to the Bills. It was his abrupt drop off in performance that concerned me.

Also, thank you for the correction. I was really afraid no one was going to understand what I meant after such an error.

Edited by Derek in Va

Ah, so you're the guy who starts spectator delays. Good for you!

And that's strange, because I've actually been all for Geno to the Bills. It was his abrupt drop off in performance that concerned me.

Also, thank you for the correction. I was really afraid no one was going to understand what I meant after such an error.

So you think his abrupt drop off was due to some serious cognitive deficit that you didn't realize he had? And the Wonderlic is going to set the record straight for you?

As for the typo, it's a rule of thumb that when you are going to start a topic questioning someone else's intelligence, the title (at least) should be pretty tight....

thats like saying practice tests dont help on any number of standardized exams because people still tank them.

prep for a standardized test will always help.

No question. But I'd rather draft a guy who made the effort to study for it than a guy who blew it off, so the score difference still reflects some value.

Nassib is white !

What t f.

Well i gotta redo my mock again.

Thanks alot

:lol:

No question. But I'd rather draft a guy who made the effort to study for it than a guy who blew it off, so the score difference still reflects some value.

:lol:

certainly. wasnt trying to diminish. in fact, id say thats likely (outside of waaaaaaay low scores being a possible indicator of learning disability) the most valuable thing you can take away - did the guy atleast take it seriously even though he might not have thought what you were asking him to do was important.