There needs to be a law...

The Poojer

keep in mind when i say hot, i am talking attractive women in my age group, i am 49, but the past 2 crushes were 'Hot' in my eyes....and neither wears rings or gives off any indication of being married, one is a chick at work with ZERO pictures in her cube, the other is a woman that I ride the bus with, we have chatted for months, small talk...she has never given any indication of a husband, but she mentioned 'my husband' today....

How hot was she on a chicken wing scale?? Mild, Medium, Hot or Atomic??

why WOULDNT a married woman be wearing a wedding ring???

A) shes unfaithful

B) she wants to attract creepy guys like you (and therefore is probably unfaithful, or will soon be)

C) She lost it (and therefore is careless and will probably end up unfaithful anyway)

any of those options says, no ring = fair game, creep away!

EDIT: or the dreaded option D) you were WAYYYY to creepy and she lied about being married to get you away from her....

Edited by PaattMaann

i tend to lead more towards (D)

A) shes unfaithful

B) she wants to attract creepy guys like you (and therefore is probably unfaithful, or will soon be)

C) She lost it (and therefore is careless and will probably end up unfaithful anyway)

any of those options says, no ring = fair game, creep away!

EDIT: or the dreaded option D) you were WAYYYY to creepy and she lied about being married to get you away from her....

keep in mind when i say hot, i am talking attractive women in my age group, i am 49, but the past 2 crushes were 'Hot' in my eyes....and neither wears rings or gives off any indication of being married, one is a chick at work with ZERO pictures in her cube, the other is a woman that I ride the bus with, we have chatted for months, small talk...she has never given any indication of a husband, but she mentioned 'my husband' today....

The not wearing a wedding ring but still being married is a sign that they are in fact available...just not to you.

I don't think you realize the sheer number of married woman who do this all the time. I can literally name a dozen of my wife's GFs who do this, especially on the "girls night out".

Many of them do this because bartenders and clubs want "available" women, especially the good-looking ones, to patronize their establishments.

ok, but my daily commute on the bus?

I don't think you realize the sheer number of married woman who do this all the time. I can literally name a dozen of my wife's GFs who do this, especially on the "girls night out".

Many of them do this because bartenders and clubs want "available" women, especially the good-looking ones, to patronize their establishments.

thats what they are telling their husbands so they can go out and be hussies

be careful of your wife man, her friends are sketchy : )

ok, but my daily commute on the bus?

You betcha.

My wife's youngest sister (an absolute babe) did this all of the time. She loves the attention, and it helps get her ahead in business. Guys treat single women differently than married women, no matter how much they say they don't.

On the other hand, she's twice divorced, and she took her first two husbands to the cleaners.

You betcha.

My wife's youngest sister (an absolute babe) did this all of the time. She loves the attention, and it helps get her ahead in business. Guys treat single women differently than married women, no matter how much they say they don't.

On the other hand, she's twice divorced, and she took her first two husbands to the cleaners.

Women shouldn't strive to get ahead.

They should strive to give head.

I think there's been a misunderstanding somewhere.

Women shouldn't strive to get ahead.

They should strive to give head.

I think there's been a misunderstanding somewhere.

Men, on the other hand, should always strive to getahead

Has no one considered the possibility these woman are really single and just pulled out the 'my husband' line when the creep guy on the bus started getting a little too friendly?

See Option "D" above. Pooj agrees...he thinks she was giving him "the dog ate my wedding ring" excuse so he wouldn't breathe so heavy sitting next to her.

Has no one considered the possibility these woman are really single and just pulled out the 'my husband' line when the creep guy on the bus started getting a little too friendly?

They could have gone with gay, but that likely would have only made him more interested.

A few months ago, I got my first "Sorry, I'm married." She even had the ring on. It's just not something you're conditioned to look for in your early 20's these days.

When you're in your late 30s, those are the first ones you hit one.