Drew Stanton

Jaysports36

Your nuts if you take anyone but Clowney first overall. He's once in a generation. He's Reggie White,and Bruce Smith. You don't pass over those guys. Passing on Clowney would be like the colts passing on Luck.

No it wouldn't be. Clowney isn't a QB. It's different. If you don't get it, I don't know what to say. I'd take Brett Favre over Reggie White, and its not even a discussion.

A great QB >>>>> any other position on the field. If you can get a great one, you better not pass him up. We'd rue the day we passed on a stud QB in order to get a superstar DE. Football is a game of great QBs. They have a bigger impact on the game than anyone on the field. Even a once in a lifetime defensive end.

Edited by NewEra

No it wouldn't be. Clowney isn't a QB. It's different. If you don't get it, I don't know what to say. I'd take Brett Favre over Reggie White, and its not even a discussion.

A great QB >>>>> any other position on the field. If you can get a great one, you better not pass him up. We'd rue the day we passed on a stud QB in order to get a superstar DE. Football is a game of great QBs. They have a bigger impact on the game than anyone on the field. Even a once in a lifetime defensive end.

No you don't get it. Once in a generational talent vs elite talent isn't difficult. You always take the once in a Generation player. And for the record,I would always take Bruce Smith over Jim Kelly. Once's a HoF QB,and one is the best pass rusher in NFL history....

No you don't get it. Once in a generational talent vs elite talent isn't difficult. You always take the once in a Generation player. And for the record,I would always take Bruce Smith over Jim Kelly. Once's a HoF QB,and one is the best pass rusher in NFL history....

Bruce was a better player. Kelly was more instrumental in winning football games. When you don't have a stud QB, you NEED to get one. More so than NEEDING a stud DE. Having sub par QBs is the main reason we haven't been to the playoffs in 14 years. We differentiate in opinions regarding what's more valuable. It's all good. You feel a once in a generation DE is more important that having a star QB. I feel the opposite. It's all good.

Bruce was a better player. Kelly was more instrumental in winning football games. When you don't have a stud QB, you NEED to get one. More so than NEEDING a stud DE. Having sub par QBs is the main reason we haven't been to the playoffs in 14 years. We differentiate in opinions regarding what's more valuable. It's all good. You feel a once in a generation DE is more important that having a star QB. I feel the opposite. It's all good.

It is. I always enjoy my conversations with you,even though we rarely agree.