The attitude of a good coaching staff

simpleman

The key to everything - EVERYTHING - is getting Matt Barkley in the draft.

Doug Marrone + Mike Pettine + Nate Hacket + Matt Barkley = Superbowl contenders for the next 10 years...

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! :beer:

unless Barkely sucks then your all fired inside 3 years and we do it all over again

That's where you would be wrong.

There seem to be lots of people here who think CJ is an every-down back.

I stand corrected " very few knowledgeable people believe CJ is an every-down back", better? BTW don't get me wrong, I think CJ is a great RB, with tons of potential, but most of it is when he is "in space". He is a "finesse" type player, not a pound it out, plow em down type runner. And I don't want him, or expect him to be one. Let him do what he is good at. Use an Grunt type RB in situations where you need a pound it out, plow em down RB.

I stand corrected " very few knowledgeable people believe CJ is an every-down back", better? BTW don't get me wrong, I think CJ is a great RB, with tons of potential, but most of it is when he is "in space". He is a "finesse" type player, not a pound it out, plow em down type runner. And I don't want him, or expect him to be one. Let him do what he is good at. Use an Grunt type RB in situations where you need a pound it out, plow em down RB.

I couldn't agree more.