Would ya?

JÂy RÛßeÒ

It's frustrating as hell. Really. You have no idea how difficult it is to slow down my thought processes to normal human speeds. Not to mention that in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man gets the **** beat out of him for being an arrogant know-it-all.

Nowadays, I don't even try to pretend I'm normal anymore. In meeting at work now, when others start debating a question, I just say "The answer is 'X'. I'm gonna take a nap. Wake me up in an hour when you finally figure out I'm right."

Wow......that sounds like a dream.

In my experience, when the chowder-heads are left debating a question they invariably come up with a shemozzle of an answer/solution.

3/4 - seriously? She better have a high IQ to calculate that one!

at least back in 04' when I lived there.

Before anybody gets me confused with being a sick individual, my roommate at the time was barely 21 and wanted to look the info up after sleeping with someone because he was lied to while being out in a bar and taking a girl home. Needless to say, he Didnt break the law.

FYI, girls in Vegas do that a lot. If your out there, I'd check Ids and ask if they are working before taking anyone home.