Would ya?

JÂy RÛßeÒ

I feel as though I would be breaking the law by answering your question Jay. My apologies.

not if you just said no. So what your saying us that sin e you would say yes, you are a pedophile perv that would as long as nobody else knew about it.

Sarcasm button not working again...Damn!!!

In all seriousness, it really depends on the state as far as what's legal or not. I can tell you that in the state of Nevada the legal age of consent is 15 and 3/4 years. So of she was in Nevada, she would be fair game. Just saying.

not if you just said no. So what your saying us that sin e you would say yes, you are a pedophile perv that would as long as nobody else knew about it.

Sarcasm button not working again...Damn!!!

In all seriousness, it really depends on the state as far as what's legal or not. I can tell you that in the state of Nevada the legal age of consent is 15 and 3/4 years. So of she was in Nevada, she would be fair game. Just saying.

Damn. You're right. I guess I'll have to wait two years before answering.

I saw this last night. I wonder what on earth it is like to be that intelligent? I know my IQ (officially been tested)... and she beats me a good bit. I wonder what the difference would be? Tom is intelligent and he's boring as hell. Fig is a moron and he's fun.

Let's put it this way - how would you feel about having a clearly lower IQ than your partner?

I had an ex with an IQ in the upper 140's, 148, iirc.

I saw this last night. I wonder what on earth it is like to be that intelligent? I know my IQ (officially been tested)... and she beats me a good bit. I wonder what the difference would be? Tom is intelligent and he's boring as hell. Fig is a moron and he's fun.

It's frustrating as hell. Really. You have no idea how difficult it is to slow down my thought processes to normal human speeds. Not to mention that in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man gets the **** beat out of him for being an arrogant know-it-all.

Nowadays, I don't even try to pretend I'm normal anymore. In meeting at work now, when others start debating a question, I just say "The answer is 'X'. I'm gonna take a nap. Wake me up in an hour when you finally figure out I'm right."