Help name Pluto's smallest moons

Beerball

I didn't think there was a planet named Pluto anymore. :(

this

It's a little planet. I call it a little planet because I don't want to offend Pluto or any other little planets which the scientific community call Dwarf Planets. Some little planets have been known to consider the term Dwarf as derogatory so I won't call Pluto a Dwarf Planet.

Now, get off your dwarf asses & get with the !@#$ing program and name those little moons.

It's a little planet. I call it a little planet because I don't want to offend Pluto or any other little planets which the scientific community call Dwarf Planets. Some little planets have been known to consider the term Dwarf as derogatory so I won't call Pluto a Dwarf Planet.

Now, get off your dwarf asses & get with the !@#$ing program and name those little moons.

I think you are onto a new Reality Show:

"Little Planets Big World"

I didn't think there was a planet named Pluto anymore. :(

It was recategorized as a dwarf planet.

http://www.iau.org/public_press/news/detail/iau0603/

A new distinct class of objects called "dwarf planets" was also decided. It was agreed that "planets" and "dwarf planets" are two distinct classes of objects.

More explicitly a dwarf planet as a celestial body in direct orbit of the Sun that is massive enough for its shape to be controlled by gravitational rather than mechanical forces and does not change shape as asteroids do when they move from momentum but that unlike a planet has not cleared its orbital region of other objects.

Or basically a messy planet.

It was recategorized as a dwarf planet.

http://www.iau.org/p...detail/iau0603/

A new distinct class of objects called "dwarf planets" was also decided. It was agreed that "planets" and "dwarf planets" are two distinct classes of objects.

More explicitly a dwarf planet as a celestial body in direct orbit of the Sun that is massive enough for its shape to be controlled by gravitational rather than mechanical forces and does not change shape as asteroids do when they move from momentum but that unlike a planet has not cleared its orbital region of other objects.

Or basically a messy planet.

<_< I've already explained, they prefer to be called little planets.

I'm gonna name one Poojer. Why Poojer? So that when he's on a date, and wants to point out the moon named after him, he has to tell the woman "it's over there, just past Uranus".

That's really funny stojan right there.

not the part about next to Uranus, the part about Pooj having a date. :lol: